PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m trying to use the trainer for payday 2 and it fails every time. I’m wondering if its actually not functional at the moment or if I still have a blt file somewhere in the game?

Welcome back to the community @Fettuccini and thank you for being Pro. :slight_smile:

The game received a hotfix this month, which has likely rendered the trainer slightly or completely incompatible until it is updated. :slight_smile:

Handy link: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support

yo what haappend with our votes ? any update coming ?

See here: Why can’t I request an update for a game? - WeMod Support. :slight_smile:

DUDE we f already voted up to 1600 points yesterday ?!?! where are my votes points if u deleted the request option then ?!?!?

Did you not click the link I gave above? It explains it quite clearly. But I’ll re-phrase it.

When there is no option to request an update to a trainer, it means either one of the following:

• The trainer is not in need of an update because it is already up-to-date with the latest game version. Our system checks for updates to games automatically.
  • The trainer is in the development queue to be updated when humanly possible, either because the maximum number of votes were achieved or because it failed an internal test.

Try to chill out a bit and have some patience. We even post free games for you to grab while waiting for updates here: Free Games & Deals - WeMod Community. :wink:

why i play the trainer for a while and its going to disconnect. First day play is okay but on the next day i always have disconnect and out the game. can u help me?

Welcome to the community @Matoong. :slight_smile:

Please make sure you read the recent previous posts in threads before replying. The recent posts above will tell you that the trainer will need to be updated because the game was recently updated.

A forum is for reading, not just for posting. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Is there a reason you do not have MrAntiFun’s trainer? He has it updated for the July 1 hotfixes and he links to Wemod for downloading, but it is not an option on your app.

Mrantifun does not have an updated trainer. The one posted on his site is Unknown’s trainer which is up-to-date.

Does the trainer work with the vr version?

No, it doesn’t as the vr version is a different exe than what this trainer was built for. Also, from what I have been hearing, the devs are not able to make trainers for VR games at this time.

then the dates listed on his page are incorrect?

also it cant be up to date because half of the cheats don’t currently work.

They aren’t incorrect. Those show either when new trainers were released or the compatible versions of the game. If you are having issues it is not the trainer.

Unfortunately I can’t use this, have mods installed and I can’t move that dll without the game crashing on startup, oh well

You need to remove the mods also if you are going to remove the dll.

Hello there, I’m completely new to this, is it possible to keep my skills after using the trainer (Add 100 Skill Points) ? Every time I close the game my skills are gone.
Thank you

Are you saving the game before you quit ? They should save after you quit

Yes, but still when I launch the game my skills are completely gone.

Welcome to the community @Darksolo. :slight_smile:

Your skill points will reset if you give yourself more than you can legitimately earn. Which is a maximum of 120.

See an earlier post here: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam.