PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hi, I use this in crime net offline obviously, but I’ve done some infamy levels and I’m high enough, my question is, if I close down we mod and stop it from running and open the game normally, as if i didn’t own wemod, and go online would I get banned even though its not opened or anything like that??

Hello! :slight_smile:

You’ll only ever be banned from games if you attempt to cheat in online multiplayer game modes (any game mode that involves other real-life players).

As long as the trainer isn’t injected into the game when you want to play online (ie, it says “Play” instead of “Playing”) then you’ll be fine. In that case WeMod looks as innocent as Microsoft Paint.

1 Like

ok thanks, thank you for replying :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Please update, none of the cheats seem to be working!

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

We do not take update requests on the forum.
Learn how updates at WeMod work here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support.

When looking at the wemod page for payday 2 it says I have to go into a crime.net offline mission and enable options to use certain cheats. It doesn’t specify which options. What do I have to do?

I wish there was a way to make it compatible with mods, many of the mods don’t have overlapping codes or effects.

A Note to ppl using this, don’t use the continental coin cheat when on a mission, it works , but then you have to sit through and watch the 1000 continental coins be added to your profile, and that is painfully slow, even if you hold down space.

@eevee9616 works fine for me , perhaps apply the cheats after you load the very first heist you want to play

The Infamy Adding doesnt seem to work i think its cuz of the update can that be fixed?

Wemod and mrantifun please update a this trainer thanks

The trainer is up to date.

Figured something out about something that I thought was crashing me, I thought infinite ammo was crashing me but actually it wasn’t whatsoever. It’s tasers. If I get tased it crashes me lol.

Up to date but one of the Mods are not working

What isn’t working? We’ve had more than 3000 feedback on the trainer in the past 24 hours and only 11 are reporting an issue.

I used the infamy adding in different situations where normally the adding of levels work but it didnt give me any of the infamy points

Infamy points aren’t a thing any more.

Ah ok thanks i thought with infamy was maybe meant the levels

the drill i place cannot get removed . dont know why so i cant complete a mission that involve drill in offline mode . not sure what cheat cause it

@david1119 - Where did you get your copy of the game from? Is it cracked (and therefore outdated)?

I’m not a player of this game but I’m pretty sure the devs removed drills from the game in around February 2020.

mine installed from steam dint cracked i just redownload when i saw wemod have the trainer. like going inside bank need to deploy drill asked by mission_press F to deploy etc)_ . i dint know they removed it

my bad its the saw. after it completed saw i cant remove it

Hello and thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

With the saw, there is a known bug in the game itself where it is not obtainable after being used. It is not related to the use of WeMod and also occurs to people who do not cheat in the game.

See this previous post from earlier in the year here for some potentially helpful third-party links: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #1125 by Ravenfyre.