PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Infamy Adding doesnt seem to work i think its cuz of the update can that be fixed?

Wemod and mrantifun please update a this trainer thanks

The trainer is up to date.

Figured something out about something that I thought was crashing me, I thought infinite ammo was crashing me but actually it wasnā€™t whatsoever. Itā€™s tasers. If I get tased it crashes me lol.

Up to date but one of the Mods are not working

What isnā€™t working? Weā€™ve had more than 3000 feedback on the trainer in the past 24 hours and only 11 are reporting an issue.

I used the infamy adding in different situations where normally the adding of levels work but it didnt give me any of the infamy points

Infamy points arenā€™t a thing any more.

Ah ok thanks i thought with infamy was maybe meant the levels

the drill i place cannot get removed . dont know why so i cant complete a mission that involve drill in offline mode . not sure what cheat cause it

@david1119 - Where did you get your copy of the game from? Is it cracked (and therefore outdated)?

Iā€™m not a player of this game but Iā€™m pretty sure the devs removed drills from the game in around February 2020.

mine installed from steam dint cracked i just redownload when i saw wemod have the trainer. like going inside bank need to deploy drill asked by mission_press F to deploy etc)_ . i dint know they removed it

my bad its the saw. after it completed saw i cant remove it

Hello and thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

With the saw, there is a known bug in the game itself where it is not obtainable after being used. It is not related to the use of WeMod and also occurs to people who do not cheat in the game.

See this previous post from earlier in the year here for some potentially helpful third-party links: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #1125 by Ravenfyre.

Can 100% confirm that:
Turning off Unlimited Cable Ties and Unlimited Equipment cheats allows you to pick up the saw again after itā€™s done cutting the trucks or stuff.
Turning off Instant Interaction cheat allows you to get inside and drive vehicles.
Donā€™t need to have these off all the time, just need to turn them off before you use the saw or want to drive a vehicle. After the section is done, you can safely turn them back on again.

1 Like

My game crashes on Day 3 of Firestarter as soon as I assemble the drill for the bank vault right at the start. Happened to me over 10 times in a row. Any fix for this?

I had the same problem some time ago. It kept crashing on the third day as well. [Fix: Try playing Firestarter on online mode, and have someone else do the drill.]

I completed it myself with 2 methods.

1. As you said, went online and let someone else do the drill.

2. Used P3DHack to instant complete the job once I loaded in on highest difficulty.

Ok, Payday crashed for me because, I had the [ Instant Complete ] , [ No Drill Breaking ] cheats on, all 3 days of Firestarter. Try having both of those cheats off, I hope this helps.

Word of the not-so-wise, donā€™t spam the 1000 continental coins. After a heist, I had to put a water bottle on the space bar and take a nap because if I closed out I assumed that I would lose all coins. So I shouldnā€™t say ā€œdonā€™t do thatā€, I would just like to say do it at your own risk.

I use a controller, so use the keyboard equivalent, but:

Just press start and quit to main menu. EXP, Money, Coins, Card Pick, all of that are pre determined in the game. Whether you quit or watch them all get awarded is up to you, but even if you quit, you get it all. I do like 200k Continental Coins at a time.

Oh wow, thank you. Thatā€™s good to know and it worked.