PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

will wemod add an undetected cheat

I’m starting the game in WeMod app, it is downloading but not launching, can you help me?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Did you read and follow the important notes in the trainer by clicking the “info” tab?

Using cheats online will possibly get you banned.

yes, but it didn’t work.I tried to update drivers but it also didn’t help

Take a look here: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre. :slight_smile:

When I hit Play on WeMod the game crashes after a few secs. Even when it’s already running. I disabled all my mods and still crashing

can you please add a undetected cheat

Yo on everyone’s behalf I think we all want ghostmode back, LIKE WE WANT IT BACKKKKKKK

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Firstly of all though, please don’t do this:

It’s spam and makes the community look untidy as well as being unprofessional.

Cheats are removed from trainers when they cause issues in the game for players. Such as massive lag, crashing or the inability to progress through the game.
Or because a recent update changed the way the game was coded, making the cheat impossible or just too time consuming to make in an updated trainer.

This information was already posted in the thread previously, which you’d find using the search button before posting. :slight_smile:

when is the next update for this mod coming out?

Trainers are updated on an “as needed” basis.
This game has not had an update and it is quite old now, so there is little need to update it at the moment.

How updates work if needed - quote from another post elsewhere:

Will you be adding prestige systems?

You guys should add a xp option that works on perk decks. So each time you press it, it adds like 1,000 xp, that can be used on the perk decks. Otherwise, really good!

Why did ghost mode get removed

i keep getting told that it has trouble starting or finding an open game, but it actually opens the game when i hit play. is there a known fix for that?

@CalmDog396 - This was answered (again) 4 days ago. Please use the search button before posting. See: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #1261 by Ravenfyre.

@Seth2820 - Make sure you are correctly following the instructions in the Info tab of the trainer, under the Play button. Also make sure your copy of the game is purchased from Steam, as opposed to from elsewhere or cracked. And that you are not attempting to use the trainer in multiplayer or co-op game modes. This may also help: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

If i add 100 skill points and i am under level 70, can i play online after I spend all of these skill poins??

To anyone who cant activate LEVEL UP cheats:

Start Crime.Net Offline
Enter Safehouse
In preparation menu (crew overview), activate cheat of leveling up
Quit to main menu and go to inventory
Now you should be able to use level up cheats.

1 Like

Thanks lad, this worked a treat.

1 Like