PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainers are updated on an “as needed” basis.
This game has not had an update and it is quite old now, so there is little need to update it at the moment.

How updates work if needed - quote from another post elsewhere:

Will you be adding prestige systems?

You guys should add a xp option that works on perk decks. So each time you press it, it adds like 1,000 xp, that can be used on the perk decks. Otherwise, really good!

Why did ghost mode get removed

i keep getting told that it has trouble starting or finding an open game, but it actually opens the game when i hit play. is there a known fix for that?

@CalmDog396 - This was answered (again) 4 days ago. Please use the search button before posting. See: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #1261 by Ravenfyre.

@Seth2820 - Make sure you are correctly following the instructions in the Info tab of the trainer, under the Play button. Also make sure your copy of the game is purchased from Steam, as opposed to from elsewhere or cracked. And that you are not attempting to use the trainer in multiplayer or co-op game modes. This may also help: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

If i add 100 skill points and i am under level 70, can i play online after I spend all of these skill poins??

To anyone who cant activate LEVEL UP cheats:

Start Crime.Net Offline
Enter Safehouse
In preparation menu (crew overview), activate cheat of leveling up
Quit to main menu and go to inventory
Now you should be able to use level up cheats.

1 Like

Thanks lad, this worked a treat.

1 Like

im trying to use wemod to play payday 2 but every time i open it from the wemod app it opens the game and closes before i even get to the main menu and wemod says its having trouble loading the cheats ive tried closing steam and open the game via wemod but that still doesn’t work

Welcome to the community.

Have you correctly followed the instructions that are detailed in the Info tab of the trainer or first post of the trainer’s official forum thread here?

Also make sure your game is legitimately purchased, as opposed to cracked. And that you’re not attempting to cheat in multiplayer. And that WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus.

我希望在payday2游戏中拥有隐身和无限刷包裹的能力,感谢作者

can you add a freeze timer cheat

i actually support this, it’ll make perk leveling WWWAAAAYYYYYYY less grindy

Anyway to make the ove9000 saw have infinite ammo??

you can equip the ammo pack and turn on the unlimited equipment it will refill the ove9000 saw’s ammo and you won’t run out of ammo packs so it is kind of like infinite ammo

2 Likes

so i recently made a great review for this with the smiley face on the app. but the game crashed on a 3 day job. NOW first off. i turn the cheats on once i get in the heist and then turn them off before choosing a card reward. (that is a 1 day only job) no crashes. i tried this 3 day job WITHOUT disabling the cheats throughout the heist days and on day 3 the game crashed. This is just something that happened. I am going to try a 3 day job again and i WILL turn off the cheats after the xp counter ends and before the next day starts and i will try again. I will be back sometime to reply to this post and let know what’s good.

Much help!!

I have pro and really good cheats but why cant we use mods thats my only issue.Like wolfhud shows enemies remaining on the top right and adds floating text above money and gold. Other than that SOLID WORK MAN 11/10!

Mods conflict with the trainer by making changes to the game files that either makes it impossible for a trainer to inject into the game or triggers in-game crashes. In other words, it’s because of the way the game was coded by its developers, which we can do nothing about. PayDay is kind of a semi-messy game with issues that have not been fixed by its devs for years.