PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey douse this work for pay day 2 ultimare editoin

This isnt letting me enable cheats what ever i do

how to active it. when I toggle it cant work ingame

wont load any of the cheats in to the game currently

I have a few questions since I’m a noob at this (pls forgive me)

1. Is it just me or does the “Add 1,000,000$” and “Add 1,000,000 Off Shore” doesn’t work? If it does, how can I check it?

2. Where do you check your Continental Coins and how to upgrade your room?

3. It seems like I’m stuck at an infinite level-up screen where it just said “Calculating Experience” while the wheels spin infinitely, how do I stop this?

4. How to use the “Add infamy points” and “Add Levels” or the “Level up 10 level”?

P.S: Can you add DLC Unlockers? Thank would be awesome <3

Anyways, great trainer, thank you for this.

1 Like

Aug. 31 2017: The game updated to it no longer works. at least it doesn’t for me. Also the offshore account never seems to update. and skill points don’t save.

2 Likes

Try to run a cheats heist before chaning stats based cheats.

Cash, skill points, experience etc dont work before you run it. Can you test it?

1 Like

Payday 2 Cheats dosent work and they dont connect with the Infinity trainer pls fix it.

1 Like

I can confirm that the latest update completely stops Infinity from working anymore with the game. Regardless of whether I launched the game through Infinity or injected the trainer after starting the game, Infinity will stop working after a couple of seconds but the game will continue to run. I also made sure that the directory was correct and nothing changes.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this I feel as if all we can do for now is let the mod creators here what has been stopping the cheats and give them time to figure out what to fix and how to fix it

1 Like

The latest patch broke both infinity and Pirate Perfection. Hopefully either this ones fixed or that one is.

1 Like

The Pirate Perfection mod has been patched, still no update on infinity.

1 Like

not working since last patch

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, looks like they broke their own mod.

1 Like

It has been 5 days now. It has never taken this long. Should we expect it to not be fixed ever due to PD2 devs?

1 Like

Na you should just be patient. Wemods dev have a lot of updating to do right now.

2 Likes

need to be updated nothing works

1 Like

When comes the update for Payday 2?

1 Like

I’m so confused, I installed infinity but I made the mistake of changing the key bind for the cheat I wanted to use but none of the other ones appear to work and I don’t know how to reset them to default someone gimmie a hand?

1 Like

Infinity has not been working in payday after the recent update on steam, there is no problem in changing the default keys.

1 Like