PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

To reset a keybind click on it and press delete. That will reset it to the default one.

1 Like

2 weeks ago my computer is gone so i bought the new computer 3 days agoā€¦

i re-installed the game and infinty and run the cheat, but nobody cheat code non allowed T_T

in this site research said : 2017.8.31 update(guessing aldstone heritage?) after non allowed the cheat code i want to know what date we allow the payday 2 cheat code and solution plz help us and thank you

P.S:sorry to my poor english ^^;;

2 Likes

I take it cheats are not working.

Thatā€™s cause of an recent update of the game. You have to wait until the dev updates the trainer

2 Likes

Same for me.

1 Like

Infinity is no longer working with Payday 2 as of 2017 - 09 -05 2:50 PM Loading infinity and launching payday 2 results in the cheats not getting loaded, (This is the Steam Version of Payday 2) So if someone could look into this, be great.

2 Likes

Yes just tried it today and not currently working. Hopefully they can update the trainer.

2 Likes

Is there an estimate time for the trainer to be updated? Is it going to be updated at all?

1 Like

Itā€™s going to be updated as soon as the dev has time to update it.

1 Like

Hopefully that will be this week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m making good progress guys, sorry for the delay! The trainer will be available soon, most likely tomorrow!

5 Likes

Thank you, so much! <3

1 Like

Thank you, we appreciate you diligently working on solving the problem!

1 Like

Thanks!

thanks so much!

The trainer actually doesnt work after the raid 2 update you need to update that trainer my dude

edit:
I need to ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  read more what the others say goddamnit

My fault guys, I merged his double post

1 Like

The PAYDAY 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Spread cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

i cant drill. When i turn on fast drilling, it doesnā€™t show time and never finishes. when i turn off fast drilling but still turn on others cheats, the jammer couldnā€™t run again when it broke.
also, when i use only stats, money cheats, the game crashed when i played in middle of the game in crime net offline.
i run the game through infinity. I also run infinity as admin. I use win 10. it works normally without infinity.
sorry for my bad english.

1 Like

So hereā€™s a quick rundown of issues I found while running Payday 2 with the updated trainer and hopefully it helps.

I have a similar problem with @vumap308 regarding the drills. Just launching the game through Infinity makes the drills unusable, by that I mean every time I deploy a drill it takes 260 seconds regardless of what itā€™s drilling and when it jams and after I fix it, the drill just refuses to finish itā€™s job. This seems to happen just by having Infinity being active with Payday 2.

On the other hand, the ā€œFast Drillingā€ cheat makes the deployed drills stuck with no countdown and never finish. This happens even without ā€œInstant Interactionsā€ active. ā€œInstant Interactionsā€ work normally enough but deploying a drill with it active also results in the problem above.

ā€œUnlimited Armorā€ does not seem to function the way I thought it would. While active, enemies shoot at me and armor breaks like during normal gameplay.

Finally, ā€œTeleport to Last Bulletā€ does not execute with the default keypress. Rebinding the key to something else made it work again.

Hopefully that helps. Good job keeping it up-to-date at least.

Edit: I found one more problem, but Iā€™m not sure whether itā€™s related to the trainer or Infinity. Sometimes while playing, Infinity would randomly stop responding to keypresses. The game and Infinity would still run but the cheats would need to be activated manually, that is Alt-Tabing out of the game window and toggling or executing a cheat in the Infinity window. Again, I hope this helps.

2 Likes

thank you dev!