PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m paranoid as all hell, but will PD2 ID me as a cheater even if I use this offline?

Nope, you’re fine as long as you don’t play online.

1 Like

I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but would it be possible to have the magazine decrease even with unlimited ammo activated? Thank you!

so is ghost mode out yet? I saw on record it was out on 2017 but it’s not here anymore, any updates? thanks

1 Like

Well unknown_v2 is not around any more so unless some one else upload their trainer there wont be anything added to this one
Maybe another trainer maker here will make a new one ?

Yeah my number one request for this game is to bring back invisible. That I’d take over everything else, even the teleport where you last shot, which was a lot of fun to play with.

Maybe we can put in coins to request a new one? The amazing Mr antifun might be able to help.

Hi @unknown_v2! When using Your Mod, game crashed directy after first minute playing! PLEASE FIX THIS! Or is PAYDAY banning me directly if I use Your mod?

Unknown_v2 is actually not around any more. Yes if your trying to use this online then they will turn back off.
It is made for singleplayer use only
Or if you have any other mods installed will interfere

Will I get the temp “cheater” prefix if I use the skill points, levels and money cheats?

Probably if you use it online. I’m not really sure , but you will get something using it online like banned

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

For all possible mods:

2 Likes

Is there any way to like Cheat the Skill Points and get them into the real game for fun…? Its like they are reseting and i still get my normal skill points back (120 Skill Points)

You can’t go over the max achievable amount of skill points or they get reset

i dont knopw how to use the cheats. im only intrested in the
Add 1000 Continental Coins cheat.
can pls sombody help me to use it

You need to start a http://crime.net/ offline mission first then you should be able to enable the cheats

Yea when I have the skill points an il waste them on the skills, they don´t get transfered into the real game sadly…

Question: I installed and used the trainer but now for some reason, all my cash, skill points and level are reset every time I start it up. At this point, I just want to get rid of whatever is causing this so I can play and level up normally. Like you’re supposed to. I use this for other games, so I only want to get rid of it for my PAYDAY 2. (I installed this just for some fun because back when I used to play it, I didn’t want to put in the effort… now I can’t play it normally, help me get rid of it!)

1 Like

update payday 2 please 2019 nov.

2 Likes