PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The PAYDAY 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

it is not letting me use the trainer with the game.

now the trainer won’t work

Nothing was changed in the trainer. The only thing we did was remove 1 option that didn’t work. Make sure you delete the dll listed in this thread.

Hello guys, any idea how to fix this?

1 Like

Having the exact same issue, I have had this issue for a long time and I would really love a solution.

still aint workin sadly. it launches yet none of the cheats work. nothing turns on

1 Like

it didnt work

It still works. Just remember move your IPHLPAPI.DLL file and mods away from Payday 2 folder in case you want to use it again. And If you want to edit stats, keep in my that first start a mission in offline mode, then activate it using short cut keys. You dont need to finish the mission, just quit the game to the menu and it will be done.

i can usally do the leveling option in payday 2 on the main menu but right now its not working i cant level my guy up he is currently infamous VI and level 0 but when i try to do the add 10 levels or the LEVEL UP one it isnt working please let me know if you know a fixed for this. and restarting the game everytime it does not work…doesnt help.

where do i move the files

Delete them or move them completely out of the payday 2 folder. You cannot use other mods while using WeMod.

1 Like

I’m using it in multi-player lobbies with no problems lol

Shouldn’t be. That’s not what it’s made for. To cheat online

it may work but they dont support it intentionally

on payday 2 I have it downloaded and its not detected as a game and I try and put it in manually and it doesn’t work. Please Help Me

Recently bought ultimate edition because I was enjoying modding in Payday 2 so much, but it stopped working right after I did? Please help a brother out, I can’t stand playing the game unmodded, its such a bore.

This trainer doesn’t seem to support my version of PAYDAY 2.

This might help:
If you are using BLT mods, you would have to remove the mods folder and the IPHLPAPl.dll in order to use the trainer.

I found that out a couple of days after my comment