PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m having the exact same problem here. I don’t understand why it’s not working. Also, I believe that my skills are all gone due to the trainer. Anyone else think this?

There is no such thing as infamy points any more. When they went to the 3.0 system the infamy point system was removed. We only left the cheat for people that are using an old version of the game.

I also am having the problem with skill points… whenever I press the use button, it doesn’t appear.

It might be a lot to ask. but is it possible to keep the infamy add points cheat and add a new cheat to add infamy levels for infamy 3.0?

You have to be in a heist or in your safe house for it to work.

There is no such thing as infamy points in v3.

There are infamy levels tho.

Cheers.

Can’t open cheating has been loading don’t enter the game

I remember using this mod 4 years ago and it had options to save and teleport to two locations. This made it very easy for speed running some missions. Now there is only one teleport option. Is it possible to have two teleport options in the game?

its sayng to pres start but i dont have a stard buton ther is it a glitch or am i blind?

if i use the add money and cc cheat while offline and then close the game ans launch it normally and play online will they still be there and will i get a cheater tag?

I haven’t had that happen to me yet. I am going to say no.

When I join a game I Instantly take damage so I lose 75% of my health :confused:

Since when has the money options been locked behind pro?

Hello @LegendM2. :slight_smile:

Since never. There are no Pro-only cheats at WeMod.
You need to use the keyboard shortcuts to turn cheats on if you are not Pro.
Using the toggle buttons and the remote app for cheats are Pro-only features and always have been.

@unknown_v2 Why when I join a game I instantly take damage and I lose 75% of my health?

Also note in the info tab that WSOCK32.dll interferes with this.

OVER9000 Saw does not work with unlimited ammo, probably due to its different ammo system.

I had the problem that the game would close as soon as I click on “play” in WeMod. My solution was to delete iphlpapi.dll in the game folder. Maybe it works for those with the same problem.