PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes

i tried to delete all the mods in the folder to see if that worked (and saved a backup on a different drive) to get it to play. it didnt, Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m doing wrong but i have read above and cant find a fix. this is immediately after i open the game that it stop working.

Iā€™m playing Payday 2 on Steam, and once I activate some cheats, the game will stop working. Iā€™m sure that my game is clean. I have no mod and cheats other than WeMod.

The cheats works, but unfortunately, after using the unlimited ammo cheat for anything between 5-30 minutes, the game crashes. It happens very randomly, sometimes multiple times during same game.

Im having issue with the continental coin cheat, Im not sure if i have to load crime.net first, or if i can just stay in the main menu! Any help would be fantastic! Thanks!

You need to finish a crime net offline mission after using the cheat.

There should be a cheat that allows for somebody to go invisible. Or is that like, technically impossible to implement?

Welcome to the community.

An older version of this trainer (found under the History tab in the trainer via the WeMod desktop app) had invisibility options.

These options were removed in later updates.
When cheats are removed it is usually because they caused issues in the game. Like preventing progress, crashes, bans or they just simply stopped working permanently after a game update made it too difficult or impossible to continue implementing.

This trainer should support SuperBLTā€¦
Canā€™t have WolfHUD due to it not supporting BLT.
dangā€¦

No we dont support other mods. They actually interfere with trainer use. Usually

I found a bug it doesnā€™t allow me to take the saw back because in some missions you have to remove the saw when its finished and it doesnā€™t allow me to.

Hey @DrSokla.

This is a game bug, not caused by the trainer. People who donā€™t cheat also get the same issue. The bug has been around in the game since at least 2015.

2 Likes

but for some reason when i restart the mission without cheats it allows me to grab it back. like foe example in No Mercy when u go loud and place the saw without mods it allows u to take it back but with mods no matter how much times i retried it wouldnā€™t work and also i tried turning off mods like fast interactions and no drill jamming it still would not let me to take back.

Yes, itā€™s a game bug.
Using any third party software, such as trainers, community patches and mods, will often increase the chances of triggering game bugs (especially a game as ridiculously, amateurishly buggy as PayDay 2 is). But at the end of the day, itā€™s a game issue and not something WeMod can control.

Hi, small issue Iā€™ve encountered - when doing a mission stealthy (this was on Day 3 of Framing Frame), I could answer all pagers on the guards without any issues, but the final guard would always be invincible and trip the alarm the moment they saw me. It didnā€™t even show up with hitmarkers when I shot them. Iā€™ll attempt a different stealth mission tomorrow, but this seems to be quite problematic, and Iā€™m unsure whatā€™s causing it.

Additionally, as a side note, is it possible to include an option to stop the alarm being tripped entirely? Stealth in this game is so ridiculous to accomplish even with a team, this option would really help. Thank you so much for creating this trainer set, itā€™s a life-saver in loud missions at the very least!

what does the infamy point cheat do? ive used it in crime.net offline and it doesnt seem to do anything

Have you gone infamous yet?

yes, im infamous 3

I canā€™t use this trainer. the game can started, but canā€™t open complete.
the massage says ā€œThere was a problem starting trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game.ā€.
but iā€™m not use any other mods, and i started the mod in many ways, i canā€™t open the trainer.
i tried the custom installation, but it doesnā€™t work.
my computer has any vaccine program without windowā€™s.

The add 50 infamy points isnā€™t working. Is it broken or am I just dumb and donā€™t know how to use it?