PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey i am having problems, it opens the game but it closes it before it gets to the main menu
i have the steam version

can you please add a cheat of “One Hit Kill”

Welcome @Just_a_NCR_ranger.

Did you follow the instructions in the trainer and first post of this thread? :slight_smile:

as far as i nkow yes

it just dosent work, i have desable all my mods and all

Where did you get your copy of the game from?
Note that this trainer is specifically built for the Steam version of the game. We offer zero guarantee it will work flawlessly, if at all, with the game purchased from other stores or cracked/pirated versions.

Also, make sure you are not using the trainer in a multiplayer game mode - trainers are for single player for technical and legal reasons.

i got the game on steam and play exclusivily offline it just crashes wen i try using it and it asks me to disable my anti-virus, i gave permission to it and it did not fix the issue

Is payday2 trainer work for money in online in 2021?

Thanks

Trainers are only for solo, single-player game modes. (Including private servers running from your own pc).
They are never made for online multiplayer game modes, ever, no matter where you get them from. This is for:

• Technical reasons - it is not possible for trainer to inject into servers hundreds of miles away from you.
  • Moral reasons - ruining the game for others is a really crappy thing to do.
  • Legal reasons - Anybody producing cheats for multiplayer will be sued in a court of law by the game devs.
  • Bans - You will be permanently banned from the game for attempting to cheat online, even if it did not work.

Money you earn in single player carries over to multiplayer. So mod it in single, and then play in online.

Yes, it still works. You just need to add it in an offline heist then finish it.

You do not need to finish any heist, you just need to hold down the mapped button, and you’ll hear sounds. I hold the button down for like 5 minutes (enough to get me over 10 billion of each money) and then I simply start an offline heist and exit immediately. If I’m feeling really lazy, sometimes I’ll just add the money and then close the game. Next time I launch the game, the money will be there.

1 Like

What happens if i use it offline then go online after?? with the cheats turned off

After you have already seen the money added in your banks in offline, and the number is how you want it to be, and then you turn off the cheats, you will have money in your banks in online the same as offline, and you will be playing the game as normal.

I unlocked everything I wanted in offline, then I played an offline heist to test all things were unlocked, and then I went online after that.

:slight_smile: Glad it worked out for you.

Every time I load into a heist, 75% of my health is taken away, and I can’t heal back to full. It started after I used the Infinite Health Cheat. Any idea as to what’s going on, and how I can fix it? Somebody mentioned it a while ago, but there wasn’t a solution provided, and it wasn’t really talked about.

For anyone doing Firestarter Day 3, You have to turn the power off before you drill the vault. If you don’t the game will crash. I did it on stealth with unlimited ecms

@PleasantParty834 You’re probably using the Frenzy skill from the skill tree. This skill will cause you to start with reduced health.

The skill lets you take less damage, but also reduces your maximum HP. The in-game skill description explains this. If you’re using infinite health cheats then this skill is useless to you anyway.

No matter what mod tool I use, WeMod or P3DHack, when I do unlimited health, health goes to 25% and stays there, but you never lose anymore health after that point no matter what happens in game.

Oh, that would explain it actually, didn’t see your post earlier for some reason.