PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Will this get an add experience or add perk points option at some point? Perk points are annoying to get

there is an add 100 skill points cheat

I said perk points not skill points they are 2 completely different things

With all of the options and programming, the biggest question I have with this trainer (Which as a side note is actually why I went with Pro, cause no one else seems to be doing anything other than a backdoor trojan for $250 in Russia); could someone possibly look again at making this trainer disable AI Detection? I know it can be done but I just don’t know if there is a reason why it is not on this program?

2 Likes

2021 and still the same issure on steam ;c

I’m not sure if everyone is having this problem, but I tried playing some heists and on certain heists doing certain actions will just completely crash the game, for example in firestarter day 3, when i try and deploy the thermal drill, it just crashes the game, or in the new heist, ukranian prisoner, trying to lock pick the front gate also crashes the game, these are the only 2 incidents ive found however, i havent gone through the stealth heists cause ive completed them without cheats, but the firestarter day 3 issue is just unavoidable, even after checking the integrity of my game files it still crashes when setting up the drill, i tried it without wemod and it worked, i think wemod is the problem, also considering ive uninstalled all of my mods and followed the directions to the tee

@unknown_v2 I’m sorry to ask this, but will there be an achievement cheat?

While exceptionally unfortunate, it doesn’t look like this title is getting any additional attention. Whatever update was recently pushed out by steam, seems to have completely broken the perk option and as a result now the perk-points cheat is not functioning. I don’t use mods and I uninstalled and clean installed the game with no luck. Most of the functions do still work, though some can make it impossible to progress if you use them. But the perk points no longer working are a real disappointment. I basically joined on to WeMod Pro since they were supporting the games that my main trainer supplier does not, but with this blow being dealt I set my auto-renew to cancel at the end of my term. I honestly joined for this game. With it now falling to the wayside as well I have no choice but to discontinue service and I guess I will just have to try moding the game and hopefully get the same experience the trainer could provide.

2 Likes

Hello! :slight_smile:

Are you following the instructions included in the trainer correctly for this cheat? Here you go:

Another WeMod member also posted this very recently, just slightly above:

this happened to me also, ‘INSTANT INTERACTION’ seemed to be causing it

@unknown_v2 what happened to the invisibility?

1 Like

I love this game and sincerely wish someone would take over maintaining/updating this trainer.

My second wish would be a type of stealth assist - like a return of the invisibility cheat or turning off AI detection (similar to the cheat that makes the cops stop shooting).

trainer dosent wont when i start payday using wemod nothing happens game wont start however i start the game first then wemod the game auto closes

Make sure you have read the instructions in the Info tab of the trainer for or to work.

Also make sure your game is legitimately purchased and that you are not attempting to use the trainer in multiplayer.

1 Like

I have read the instructions and yes own the game on steam I was thinking of playing offline mode or single players but yet I still have these problems

Ayo fix this because the new update made that Godmode doesn’t work anymore bro.

Can you make a perk point cheat? i dont want do grind

1 Like

i second this if possible

1 Like

is it possible to load P3D Unlocker with wemod trainer?. When I try to turn on the game by wemod having P3D Unlocker crashes my game at the start

Unlimited Cable Ties breaks the game for using things like a mounted saw to an object. It makes it so you can’t “remove the saw” on Aftershock and you can’t “enter the forklift” on Meltdown.

3 Likes