PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@fenyasicccc
Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:
As stated in the Info tab of the trainer, which you were forced to read before you could use the trainer for the first time, you need to disable all other mods when using the trainer with your game. This is due to the way the game is coded and is behind WeModā€™s control.

@Toads2000

This is known. Saws also break from time to time for people who donā€™t use trainers on the game at all.
Turn the unlimited cable ties and unlimited equipment cheats off when you need to pick up the saw. You donā€™t need to keeps cheats turned on in any game all the way through, but can turn on/off as needed.

This has been mentioned in several posts already, located using the search tool. For example: PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #1214 by Eternal_Entity.

2 Likes

pls add perk points hack.

What happened to ghost/invisible mode?

4 Likes

This has already been answered a few times in this thread. Please consider using the search button before posting, youā€™ll likely get an answer to common questions much quicker. See the two posts linked below, for example.

1. PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #1010 by Ravenfyre
  2. PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #1261 by Ravenfyre
1 Like

Iā€™d like to make a request if I may, could a ā€œbag stackerā€ be implemented? And lastly could we have ā€œPerk Points FOR Perk Deckā€ as well. THANK YOU ALL, using WeMod has been a blast and I am very appreciative for the hard work put into development.

1 Like

pls perk points cheat.!!!

1 Like

do you think you can add a dlc unlocker? I see guns I want but cant get because I donā€™t have the dlc

can you please add a ghost mode where cops cant see you.

1 Like

I ran in to a problem. Some of WeMod cheats donā€™t work in Payday 2. I tried to enter an offline mission doesnā€™t seem to work, I donā€™t have any mods installed either. I tried reinstalling WeMod and Payday. Does anyone have any thought, what I could do.

1 Like

game wont work says it is not an EXE

Make sure you arenā€™t using a shortcut created by Steam or go directly to the install folder.

I try to see was the problem. Anti-virus wasnā€™t the cause of it. Since I followed both of the ways to fix it. so thatā€™s not the cause of it.
Hereā€™s what it says
ā€œThere was a problem loading the cheats. If you didnā€™t close the game, your game version might not be compatible, or you may have to allow Wemod through your firewall or anti-virus software.ā€ (A reminder, I followed both part 1 and 2 of the anti-virus fix. I have Window defender (A lot of people have it) and malwarebytes, but my trial is expired way before I downloaded Wemod)
Some is it outdated? The mods (Iā€™ll get to that in second)? Or something else?
I really hope itā€™s not the mods but if so. Oh boy. I got a lot. Iā€™m going to name it short:
Mods: 15? Maps (I donā€™t know if those effects it): 7. Mod Overrides (like guns, voices, others that are not in the mod bin. Idk if it effects it): Yeaā€¦ itā€™s too many for me countā€¦ probably 30 or more (Donā€™t judge me)
so, yeaā€¦ please help
P.S if you see any grammar thatā€™s not right or something. I have bad grammar sometimes and forget words sometimes by accident. Sorry.

so i installed wemod today and tried to open payday 2 crashes, i donā€™t have anything on mods either mod_overrides and it just still crashes, please help

please add perk points and invisibility.

3 Likes

i was just curious because i really love payday, would it be possible to bring back the invisibility cheat or something, there are some jobs i need to do, and stealth is mandatory

3 Likes

this mod dont work anymore

1 Like

Please update this. Dont Work.

the trainer is not load into the game

itā€™s loading ā€¦ and the cheat is not run :((

1 Like

in ā€œNo mercyā€ mission, we have to drill the door to pass it, but the drill canā€™t be finished, even with or without the ā€œInstant Interactionsā€ cheat. Hope u check itā€¦

2 Likes