PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can’t use anything, someone can help me?

Launching the game through WeMod crashes it immediately. Tried launching it through Steam and then later chose Play on WeMod, but it crashes the game immediately. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah, any idea what’s causing it? It’s the same here and I’m surprised nobody’s said anything about it.

You cant play WeMod together with mods , delete (or remove) them from game directory , together with WSOCK32.dll file as well , THEN use WeMod

Also i have a question
Can i play WeMod in multiplayer lobby only with friends only when im the host ? lets say ill turn everything ON during mission.

We don’t recommend trying to use the cheat in multiplayer.

i asked , friends only , but ok

I have no modes in the game, I only use WeMod. But there is one mistake with cheats from WeMod. I don’t know exactly which cheat is causing it. But if there are any quest items, then if you have some cheat for unlimited ??? (something) maybe other cheat, and you use the quest item(s), so you used it, but you still have it because of the cheat. And if the quest item is, for example, a hidden drill in a stuffed animal, then if drilling is complete, you can’t take that drill out of the door and open the door.

It has happened to me in several missions with quest items.

IF YOU FIND WHICH CHEAT CAUSES IT, PLEASE NOTE THEREFORE. THIS CHEAT WOULD NEED TO GIVE INFORMATION NOT TO BE USED WHERE IT’S NECESSARY TO USE A QUEST ITEM THAT MUST BE REMOVED.

to Jurgen1488
its one of those :
-unlimited cable ties (yes , it can cause unlimited key items)
-unlimited equipment
-no drill jamming
-instant interactions
-instant deployment
And the rest should be fine , i have problems only with those above

1 Like

Hi, maybe it cause Instant interactions cheat. I try turn off this cheat, other I have on and I have not problem. So try it.

Is there a risk of getting banned or at least punished for using WeMod for this game (most notably the 1M spending money, 10 level ups and 1K continental coin cheats. And for the others, obviously in a solo game)? Just wanna make absolutely sure so that I don’t end up losing my 498 hours of progress for nothing.

Maybe in online but not in singleplayer.

worst I have seen is a pop up over your head for everyone to see that labels you as a cheater. Got that once for the unlimited grenades cheat
(this was after using cheats in single player and then switching to multiplayer after deactivating.)

+1 to this.

Is there a chance to get a cheat for infinite saw? Or saw blades? Cause none of the current cheats benefit the saw.

1 Like

nah, worst case, you will get a label as cheater above your head (only other players could look). But it’s only when you triggering it. If I remember and not updated yet, the trigger only for DLC unlock, skins (that needs DLC), throwable (you could throw more than it supposed to be). So, cheating money won’t make you banned from the game. Only ban room in Multiplayer (but only if the host know. Yeah, host ban). But it’s a Co-Op game, so who cares about how much money or infamy you got? Just have fun and use it wisely.

1 Like

Hello ! need a new update because the game has just been updated ^^^

The trainer is up to date and still works.

1 Like

okay me bad

hello ^^ thanks for the mod

1. Unlimited Health [ok]
  2. Unlimited Ammo [ok]
  3. Unlimited Stamina [HS]
  4. Unlimited Sentry Health [ok]
  5. Unlimited Sentry Ammo [ok]
  6. No Civilian Death Penalty [ok]
  7. No Recoil [HS]
  8. Super Fire Rate [ok]
  9. Instant Mask [ok]
  10. Explosive Bullets [HS] crash MP
  11. Unlimited Cable Ties [ok]
  12. Unlimited Pagers [ok]
  13. Instant Deployment [ok]
  14. Instant Weapon Swap [ok]
  15. Instant Interactions [ok] sometimes he doesn’t pick up ^^ “Unlimited Pagers”
  16. Instant Reload [ok]
  17. Unlimited Equipment [ok]
  18. Slow Motion [ok]
  19. Armor Piercing Rounds [ok]
  20. Unlimited Armor [ok]
  21. Super Jump (While Running) [ok]
  22. No Fall Damage [ok]
  23. No Movement Penalty [HS]
  24. Unlimited Grenades [ok]
  25. Shockproof [ok]
  26. Flashbang Immunity [ok]
  27. Concussion Grenade Immunity [ok]
  28. Add 1M Cash [ok]
  29. Add 1M Offshore [ok]
  30. Add 100 Skill Points [ok]
  31. Level Up [ok]
  32. Add 10 Levels [ok]
  33. Save Player Position [ok]
  34. Teleport to Last Position [ok]
  35. Add 1K Continental Coins [ok]
  36. Add 50 Infamy Points [ok]
  37. No Spread [ok]
  38. No Drill Jamming [ok]
  39. Cops Don’t Shoot [ok]

anyone know how to combine this with BLT?