PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can’t use anything, someone can help me?

Launching the game through WeMod crashes it immediately. Tried launching it through Steam and then later chose Play on WeMod, but it crashes the game immediately. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah, any idea what’s causing it? It’s the same here and I’m surprised nobody’s said anything about it.

You cant play WeMod together with mods , delete (or remove) them from game directory , together with WSOCK32.dll file as well , THEN use WeMod

Also i have a question
Can i play WeMod in multiplayer lobby only with friends only when im the host ? lets say ill turn everything ON during mission.

We don’t recommend trying to use the cheat in multiplayer.

i asked , friends only , but ok

I have no modes in the game, I only use WeMod. But there is one mistake with cheats from WeMod. I don’t know exactly which cheat is causing it. But if there are any quest items, then if you have some cheat for unlimited ??? (something) maybe other cheat, and you use the quest item(s), so you used it, but you still have it because of the cheat. And if the quest item is, for example, a hidden drill in a stuffed animal, then if drilling is complete, you can’t take that drill out of the door and open the door.

It has happened to me in several missions with quest items.

IF YOU FIND WHICH CHEAT CAUSES IT, PLEASE NOTE THEREFORE. THIS CHEAT WOULD NEED TO GIVE INFORMATION NOT TO BE USED WHERE IT’S NECESSARY TO USE A QUEST ITEM THAT MUST BE REMOVED.

to Jurgen1488
its one of those :
-unlimited cable ties (yes , it can cause unlimited key items)
-unlimited equipment
-no drill jamming
-instant interactions
-instant deployment
And the rest should be fine , i have problems only with those above

1 Like

Hi, maybe it cause Instant interactions cheat. I try turn off this cheat, other I have on and I have not problem. So try it.