PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yesterday, I used the Skill Point and Player Level Up Cheat, it was worked. Today, it’s not (after the WeMod update).

2 Likes

A lot of it doesent wor kanymore, Teleporting, adding skill points and adding money

2 Likes

same for me, but a lot of the cheats arent working

Just letting you guys know - Every cheat seems to work except the following:

• Explosive Bullets
  • Any of the cheats that have the “Apply” button (the non-toggleable cheats)

Thanks, its work for me now. :slight_smile:

If you’re still having this problem:

1. Try to run the game from Steam first then run the Cheats. (Official game)

2. If you’re downloaded the crack, try to carefully trace the game path (where you extract the game), then just ‘shoot’ it. If you’re shoot the path correctly, the game should be run.

3. If the had done step 2 and the cheat still not work, try to run the game first, then run the Cheats.

4. If the Cheats still not run, then check your game / the cheats version. Sometimes, if one of them having lower version, the Cheats will not work.

That’s all what I know about this problem. I don’t know if there are any more way to do.

1 Like

Skill points no longer work, there’s also deck points that are new and introduces but no cheat option for this so can inky use 1 deck

Armor piercing bullet don’t work and doesn’t shoot through shields

Majority of the cheat options will cause crashes in game

Like I only use no recoil and that crash the game so often as an example
its frustrating cuz u get no xp and wasted time

Upgraded to pro and i don’t think its worth it because the crash happen every 5 min its quite serious. I don’t recommend payday 2 cheat on weekdays until its updated

Game has no anti cheat only anti privacy and dlc I don’t think its hard to update it to get it working properly, very disappointed that I had to play without trainer or risk getting crash. I have very strong pc with rtx 3090 128gb ram

No mods used only using this

For, the “Apply” buttons function like (100 skill points, level up, etc) try to look up at @Ravenfyre comment (posted by Cloakedj24). If you don’t want to give your spare time to look, here’s what he/she wrote:

" To anyone who cant activate LEVEL UP cheats:

1. Start Crime.Net Offline
  2. Enter Safehouse
  3. In preparation menu (crew overview), activate cheat of leveling up
  4. Quit to main menu and go to inventory
  5. Now you should be able to use level up cheats." - @Inlidavel10

But I’m kinda aggre with you talking about “we can only use 1 deck”. Yes, it’s frustating. But hey, at least the Cheats work for me finely.

Well, actually, when I’m using “Unlimited Health” cheat, my game just work finely, sometime got crashed.

2 Likes

经常的闪退(崩溃),能否尽快更新?

please add invisibility

3 Likes

Like many others are saying, I too would like invisibility back. Stealth is a core gameplay mechanic not currently covered at all by the trainer.

2 Likes

Is it possible to add more in-game cheats?

• Carry more than one bag of money, gold, painting, etc at a time.
  • Invisible or cams won’t trigger alarm.

Love the cheat by the way.

3 Likes

True, invis would be huge… Maybe another option would be infinite/unlimited body bags so you can carry those corpses out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yeah that’d be nice. currently with infinite equipment you can keep on placing infinite bodybag resupply kits but you would need to have the kit selected over something more useful to make use of it. (You probably already know it)

stealth cheats right now is infinite pagers + instant interact + bring infinite bodybag supply kits. it makes stealth a loooot easier but disabling enemy spotting ai would be huge

is there a way that a cheat that helps stealth is added as I’m trying to 100 percent and that means doing all stealth missions as well

Love this game and trainer, wish there was a cheat to carry multiple bags. Thanks!

Could you possible add a “multibag” cheat where you can hold more than 1 bag

I agree with Kash, having a multibag cheat would be nice to have in this trainer, i have played with one before where i could also delete all of my movement penalty. So basically meaning i could be running at the speed of light (not actually tho) with 2 ton of gold on my back just enjoy life, and oh yea i have one more thing to say if you rename stuff like beardlip and superblt mods can you still play with the trainer or will it not work because the blt and beardlip is there?

SO upon using the cheats I learned that you cannot drive vehicles

EDIT: Problem FIxed. Do not use instant interactions. It blocks from using vehicle