PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Pretty sure if you use more skill points than you’re allowed they get reset on startup so you “might” have to put up with reallocating them,

as for the crashing have you tried toggling off any cheats you’re using before finishing the heist as that fixed the same issue for other people.

1 Like

Thaks freebs but still my PAYDAY 2 Cheats from Infinity does not work. I tried to give myself skill points and i don’t even hear the sound that it’s executing that thing to give them… Do you know how to fix this? I’m having alots of problem with Infinity to this day and i do not know why…

I don’t know for certain how to fix it if you’re not even hearing the sound, but I did have an issue where that happened to me I changed to windowed mode and it started playing the sounds properly again so that may be worth trying. You should be able to change it back to fullscreen once the sounds play again. If that doesn’t help maybe some of the other fixes above in the thread might work.

If that doesn’t work do the sounds play if you activate the cheats manually in the trainer using your mouse?

1 Like

Well of course the sounds does not play while i click them with my mouse but the cheats itself doesn’t work. Like giving amount of money and SP just aren’t giving themselves to me that’s what i’m running about…

@FPSProgrammer @freebs @shelby_not_car make sure for cheats such as giving yourself money, infamy points, etc, you are doing it during a heist. The game has to register a change before anything happens on your end. So, just start up a heist, use the cheats and quit to the main menu.

1 Like

that helps a lot thanks

As per my mini rant post above, tried that doesn’t work for me, don’t understand what I’m not doing, as I had it working originally.

Payday 2 infinity application : Can you add more hack please
For example ; Spawn Bags Please

Thanks, a lot :). Shooting through walls’d be good too though.

i just want to say that well the game crashes sometimes when i try to use a cheat while going outside the game would need a fix

Ok I fixed my issue with the levels coins and money cheats not working, if you go into appdata>roaming>daring development
then delete the infinity folder, then immediately go to the recycle bin and restore it everything started working properly again the next time i tried to use the cheats in a heist, I can’t think of any feasible reason why this worked but it may be worth a shot for anyone else struggling, just make sure you restore the folder.

every time i get on my skills reset and it gets annoying to fill it up over and over. can you do something about it. thank you.

죄송한데 이거 어떻게 사용하는거죠??

how can i use this hack?

How come I can’t move freely? I can only one in direction

Super speed maybe? Or instant interactions, hacking?

Can i use the trainer logged online in Steam and Crime.net offline? Or works only in offline Steam?

All cheats on wemod are for off line use only no online is supported

it does. unlimited ammo and the extra ammo perk for sentries u can place tones of them u just got to pick up ammo as u go

Uh, I have a problem. I have the game open, but cheats won’t load.