PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

"I havent tested this yet. So i dont know if its like this for everyone.
Dont think there is a version of this outside steam so then you are on steam on the newest update correct?

Do you get any error codes or anything like that when this happen?
Im mention the dev here, @unknown_v2. Think we need his help."
It is due to infinity not being updated. Also realised this is a tad late… xD

I have a Issue, when i use a infamy / skill point cheat, the next time i play i have no infamy points/ skill points. (except for the ones i got via levels) This is Incredibly annoying.

First of, why did you comment on something i said 6 months ago?

Either way, last i test the trainer it worked fully, just one or two weeks ago.
After one of the patches it made it so you had to start a heist before any of the cheats worked.

So if you just loaded the game and think it dont work because you test levels/cash/etc. It could be you need to start a heist.

The inheist cheat works when you are done with it, or leave then the trainer is able to change your stat values.

Can we add unlimited bags you can pick up so we can do a easy heist please have a wonderful day.

it crash my game and I could not play more than 10 minute

Hello I get the error “Fatal Error Steam must be running to play this game” please help. I am running windows 10 and running infinity as an administrator

I cant add levels is this because of the new update or something else?

I can’t either. Probably because of new update.

cheats are not toggling on :confused:

My options are not toggling on. The cheats aren’t even loading with the game and are failing. Is this because I run some mods? Or an issue to do with recent updates, even though people have replied with the cheats working.

Thank You

the 100skill perk works, just u gotta go on a “start heist” and just leave dont start the heist, thats how I get them at least

Why doesn’t this work with BLT? I can’t seem to make invisible work with BLT like why is this?

The file structure is change making it not able to work with BTL.
So you have to remove BTL if you want to try it.

This trainer is awesome, tks for hard-working, and I think it would be better if you add option for unlimited body bags :smiley:

Hello, whenever i press the hotkeys to enable anything it doesn’t respond and i suspect it may be due to the ultimate edition, the hacks were working before the ultimate edition came out but now they stopped responding. I think infinity doesn’t recognize my payday 2 anymore because when i press “play” on infinity it stays as “play” when the game opens when it used to change to “end game”

any help here? cz i can only use this trainer once after i installed it, it’s not working anymore after i restart my PC

Ahh okay, I got another small problem, I tend to use a few of the cheats that there is, 1 invisibile for one Down, infinite stuff ( ties, throwables ) also the fast drill and instant stuff, after 1 heist it crashes… any idea why? I even tried with just invisible and still same results… any idea why?

Never had that problem so i really dont know.

Mentioning dev so he can take a look @unknown_v2

Says “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing ‘Help’ for more info.” I tried restarting multiple times, upon hitting help it says to check my anti virus and make sure to whitelist infinity, which I’ve done. It also says to make sure my game is up to date, which it is. All the other games work fine, any idea what’s up?

Are you using the latest steam version of the game? Are you using the dlc unlocker?