PAYDAY 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It is a fun and difficult game playing with up to 4 friends.
You should try it out without cheats as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

yeah ill try it without first as i always do.

1 Like

pretty cool game imo. can get real tough in some of the enemy encounters.but hey, cheats are there.

2 Likes

i was testing out some of the mods and when i complete missions my game closes automatically, it didnt happen last time though, so its something new, happened twice today after doing a mission. anyone knows what causes this?

1 Like

I think the problem is that some of the cheats don’t run in menu but run in-game, so I need to add more checks.

2 Likes

Infinity will return error 10 when mods with IPHLPAPI.dll are installed on payday…
Is there a way to fix it?

1 Like

okay, thanks for letting me know, ill try to turn off the unlimited health cheat whenever im almost finished with a mission :slight_smile: maybe that fixes it.
EDIT: ill let u know if it fixes it or not after ive tested it. (probably tomorrow though)

1 Like

No, there isn’t. You can just rename the file though.

oh that sucks
renaming the file will turn off the mods
guess I’ll need to give up the mods :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Skill points reset if value is over 120 points spent upon reloading the game,

Also, will there be an update with a butt ton of Continental coins? cuz there are mods to weapons i would like

1 Like

ah yes, continental coins and maybe the infamous points would be cool to get mods for. ^^

Instead of getting continental coins and infamous points, just do instant win mission, it’s the same, but a bit more “legit”.

1 Like

Just noticed Payday 2 got an update.

It dont mean it brake the trainer but report to @unknown_v2
If there is anything.

Any way of making it so that you can gain more than 5k everytime you hit Offshore since it takes for every to get 200 mil and i don’t want to take the time and do it the right way

1 Like

Yes, I can increase the amount!

3 Likes

thanks, id love this on the monies too :stuck_out_tongue:

Any chance we can get a continental coin mod?

Thanks a lot Unknown_v2 for getting right on it.

1 Like

With most other cheats/trainers, an option to add continental coins would be in play. but there isnt an option. please add it. if you can add money you need to be able to add continental coins. CC’s are used to buy any item that isnt dlc, and can buy weapon mods that are out of stock.

The new update now lets you add continental coins!

2 Likes