Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Honestly not sure. In bug reports players were reporting about game crashing and were told to close wemod and that seemed to work for them.

SO we can no longer use wemod for phasmo i understand for multiplayer rooms but single player to learn the game seems harsh

WeMod was always designed with Single Player/Solo games in mind. Trainers are never meant to be used online.

Now the game automatically crashes upon start-up should you have WeMod running in the background without even loading the mods

1 Like

RIP Phasmo Trainer. You’ll be missed

2 Likes

You must use anti-mod bypass to be able to use the app,
bypass.zip (150.5 KB)

Launch the bypass first before launching the game, then launch the game as usual .

8 Likes

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes
4 Likes

Game crashes before launch while using the bypass. Am I missing a step?

2 Likes

When i try to start up phas once bypass is on phas dosent open at all
once i close bypass it then starts up

1 Like

Try launching it from Steam. Make sure you run the bypass before launching the game.

1 Like

<3 thanks mate all good,the thing is finally working… it was frustrating for 2 days xd playting phas with no f1 is painful xd

1 Like

If i start bypass before starting phasmophobia it dosent even launch the game. but with bypass off before phasmophobia was on then turned on then it works

1 Like

I was able to run the bypass, and then wemod, then launch phas from wemod and it works for singleplayer.

Has anyone noticed a new anticheat implementation yet?

Can I use WeMod only with my friends?

My computer keeps telling me that this bypass.zip is a trojan virus??

3 Likes

custom software can be dangerous and windows doesnt like that

1 Like

I cannot download this because my computer says it’s a virus. I have tried to say install anyway and it will not allow me to download. I pay for Wemod and cannot even use it for Phas. What do I do? I only use wemod to tell me the ghost and location. When in singlemode I use it for flashlight, unlimited photos, Unlimited salt and ghost location and type. I just want to be able to use what I pay for, I understand it needing updates. But now I am being told I need to download something my computer refuses to download and without it I can’t use wemod to play Phas.
Screenshot 2023-01-18 062819

1 Like

I also cant download it due to virus detected, there should be another way

If you are unable to download the app, please close your Windows Defender and other anti-Trojan software, close them completely, and then retry the download (you can use the Windows Defender control plugin to do this more easily)

1 Like

如果你无法下载这个应用程序,请关闭你的Windows Defender以及其他的防木马软件,将他们彻底关闭以后再重试下载(你可以利用Windows Defender控制插件更加便捷的实现这个目的)