Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hi! i just purchased a pro version of wemod but after running it for the second times, the cheat is not working. (ghost types, ghost location & etc.) can you please fixed it :slight_smile: thanks in advanced. cc. phasmophobia.

The game was Updated and cheat no works :frowning: , but before the recently update the cheat for be always visible the gost are broke :frowning:
pls update :smiley:

On the newest update, the following cheats are not working:
Player Location
Ghost Always Visible
Reveal Ghost Location
Ghost Location

Thanks for all your hard work! I’m sure you already know about these but I just wanted to bring them to your attention :slight_smile:

In the newest update the xp multiplier is not working nor is the reveal ghost type, location, or favortite room for me atleast. Everything else is fine for me though

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

There’s an update to phas

Yep, recent update broke Reveal Ghost Type and Reveal Ghost Fav Room’ + possibly more. Unfortunate timing after updating the Trainer.

Dknightér | Lead Developer Today at 5:36 PM

@Game Announcements
Hey everyone, we would just like to clarify that any form of hacking or modding will result in a permanent ban from our multiplayer servers. We have recently banned a lot of players and will continue to do so. To avoid getting banned make sure you uninstall any hacks or mods you are using and do not run software such as cheat engine or wemod while running the game. If you spot a hacker while playing please make sure to report them using the recent players tab in the journal so we can take action. The only acceptable mods are post processing mods such as Reshade which you will not be banned for.

I just wanted to post this here, in case others don’t look at their discord and apparently others have had trouble loading Phasmo with wemod open.

won’t they purely be working off of reports? they don’t have a cheat detection program

Honestly not sure. In bug reports players were reporting about game crashing and were told to close wemod and that seemed to work for them.

SO we can no longer use wemod for phasmo i understand for multiplayer rooms but single player to learn the game seems harsh

WeMod was always designed with Single Player/Solo games in mind. Trainers are never meant to be used online.

Now the game automatically crashes upon start-up should you have WeMod running in the background without even loading the mods

1 Like

RIP Phasmo Trainer. You’ll be missed

2 Likes

You must use anti-mod bypass to be able to use the app,
bypass.zip (150.5 KB)

Launch the bypass first before launching the game, then launch the game as usual .

8 Likes

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes
4 Likes

Game crashes before launch while using the bypass. Am I missing a step?

2 Likes

When i try to start up phas once bypass is on phas dosent open at all
once i close bypass it then starts up

1 Like

Try launching it from Steam. Make sure you run the bypass before launching the game.

1 Like