Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

check your drivers maybe have outdated

can you add a set level mod?

I second this, 100k is definitely too much and I was hoping for it to be $500-$1000.

Where is the infinite xp

1 Like

@MrAntiFun
as of newest public patch 25oct2021 version 0.4.0.0

f2. f3, f6 and f8 work (or the button stays on)

all others will not turn on thus dont work - (f1, f4, f5 , f7)

2 Likes

Petition to bring Mega XP

1 Like

Hi, is the disable ghost function not functional or am i just misinterpreting?

2 posts above your post :slight_smile:

1 Like

what?

i had already reported that 4 of the options work but the rest do not which includes the disable ghost.

2 Likes

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

heads up mrAntiFun - all of my options f1-f8 ARE Working correctly.

thanks you till their next update :slight_smile:

can you consider adding ESP for ghost, bone etc… and other infos like ghost info?

3 Likes

Can you add esp for ghost and Ouija board and stuff like that?

2 Likes

How does the ‘disable ghost’ work. And you should add that so the ghost can’t hunt. but i can to everything else!

can confirm, disable ghost hunt doesn’t work right now, i used it and went inside the house and got hunted immediately.

disable ghost work for me

Can you please make the Flashlight cheat work for UV Light and also the Flashlight you use while holding another tool. Also if possible can you make it so we can run without any limit so we can make sure the gameplay is as legit as possible, Well the speed hack is too much for those who don’t want to get exposed. There is a really fun cheat you can include, so when we are dead well we can pick and throw stuff but the issue is we can only hold one item, can you make it so if you press a key your character will pick any random item from the map and throw it so you can make them rain :smiley:

An ESP for Ghost, bones and everything else would be extremely nice. Also an option to see which ghost type it is or which evidence it is. But unfortunately the suggestions are all ignored, because nobody seems to care what people want

2 Likes

id love to be able to have a esp for this, bones and tracing lines would be amazing.