Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Firstly, thanks for all the teams work on the We Mod app. Started using your cheats for various things since the Cheat Engine table days, and have always been nicely supported.

I would love a cheat for Phasmo that sets the Sanity around 80-85%. Reason being it would allow some of the supernatural events to happen with a minimal chance of a hunt.

2 Likes

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Stamina cheat added
  • Reveal Player Location cheat added
  • Player Location cheat added
  • Money cheat added
  • Experience Multiplier cheat added
  • Freeze Current Sanity cheat added
  • Ghost Always Visible cheat added
  • Disable Ghost cheat added
  • Force Ghost Hunt cheat added
  • End Current Hunt cheat added
  • Reveal Ghost Type cheat added
  • Ghost Type cheat added
  • Reveal Ghost Favorite Room cheat added
  • Ghost Favorite Room cheat added
  • Reveal Ghost Location cheat added
  • Ghost Location cheat added
  • Game Speed cheat added
10 Likes

This is fantastic, especially all the new Ghost options. Really good work, just be aware the Dev is actively changing what the various rooms are called and the Wiki is currently not updated.

Only suggestion I could make is merge the two sanity ones into a ā€œSet Sanity at Numberā€ cheat, defaults to 100. Type in what you want.

The room names werenā€™t pulled from the wiki so they are all accurate.

1 Like

anyone else not having the force hunt feature work?

3 Likes

works for me but is very unpredictable in mp and best to my knowledge they dont support mp cheatsā€¦ so if things work be happy if not we have to live with it as againā€¦ i have seen them here saying they dont support cheats in mp. sorry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a nice Update thank you

4 Likes

i love this update so much omg

5 Likes

Incredible update guys :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Can more peopleā€™s modifications be made

1 Like

Force ghost hunt does not work, it starts the hunt, but does not target you.
Ghost always visible also removes all possible hunts that are launched from wemod, and only way to get hunted is to spam Ouija.
Fix for force ghost hunt would be nice, since u cant pull off any objectives

1 Like

This is an amazing update, thank you again guys for all your hard work :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, just Downloaded Wemod and was using it solo, and was wondering if i go online and turn on ā€œghost always visibleā€ will i be the only one to see it? or will the others see it too??

while i was testing these with my daughter, she is able to see the ghost same as i was. some times some things are hit and miss in mp mode.

1 Like

I was in singleplayer toying with ā€œghost always visibleā€ because I could not find it in the school after almost 15 minutes. I noticed that if you have ā€œdisable ghostā€ off and ā€œghost always visibleā€ on for too long, the ghost switches into a normal hunt mode and will kill you if it reaches you. I was not using the Hunt codes at all. This scenario has happened twice so far. The first was on campsite in the lodge I was cornered in the bathroom and the ghost suddenly turned and killed me while I was navigating ridiculous indoor fog.

Are you supposed to run those two cheats on together? Does it have sometime to do with sanity? Has anyone else had this happen? Just curious.

The ghost will still hunt with Ghost Always Visible on. The trainer does not modify the hunt conditions at all which is determined by the 100-average sanity+hunt modifier. Certain ghosts have a hunt modifier that makes them more likely to start a hunt.

1 Like

Thank you for responding! So do you use Disable Ghost and Always Visible together because there is informational hover-over next to the Ghost Always Visible cheat that specifically says it will ā€œkeep ghost visible and prevents it from hunting you.ā€ Which, from your answer, isnā€™t the case.

Iā€™m not complaining since the cheat is amazing either way - just trying to understand why the info text says it doesnā€™t hunt you, but it actually just delays it to a certain extent from what Iā€™m experiencing in game.

Thanks again!

1 Like

I believe once your sanity drops low enough it will hunt regardless. I would need to test it further.

@MrAntiFun
as of today 2nov2021

per - Phasmophobia - Nightmare | Update v0.4.1.0 - Steam News

options where the button will not stay on:
F6 unlimited pictures
F9 Ghost always visible
F10 Disable ghost

buttons stay on but do not give response:
Ghost Type (not showing the ghost type)
Ghost Favorite Room (not revealing the favorite room)

here is vid showing buttons not staying on

6 Likes

Yes that is correct!