Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This Cheat NEEDS a “Bone Location” Cheat.

2 Likes

will there be a force hunt option and a end hunt option any time soon

please i have a big prob show ghost and sanity and ghost type and more thing not working for me
help plzzzz!!!

The Force Ghost always visable cheat doesn’t seem to be working right my electronic equipment Is still going crazy on every single ghost not just the raiju plus the ghosts can apperently still hunt you with that cheat on not sure whats going on but I really would like to have a working cheat that prevents ghost from hunting you but they still do stuff like give evidence and show themselves to you and all this.

You should add invulnerability and/or make it so you can come back to
come back to life.

1 Like

will there be a force hunt option and a end hunt option any time soon

the disable ghost and always visble dont work ive used both and the ghost still hunted and kill them when 1 or both are active

can you guys please fix some of the Issues with this mod starting with the disable ghost and visible ghost. Also, if its not pushing it too much can I ask when you will be releasing the option to force and end hunt again I really loved that ability. Finally, I understand I’m probably reaching here but with the addition with the start and end hunt ability can u make an immortality cheat It would mean the world for me and others like me. Thank you and have a good day developers :slight_smile: .

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

does it work with current hotfix?

for me even after the hotfix, everything is working now. thanks again :slight_smile:

Hey guys! Have any risk of get banned if I use this trainer? Ty for answer!

Strong Flashlight
When friends turn to look at us it brightens our eyes

Changes:

No, ive been using it semi obvious and havent been found, nor banned. Just from a cheater that tries to be undetected, please don’t be a dick. (Like running around at mach 5, spoil the ghost identity, ignore sanity, etc in multiplayer.) I play a lot of multiplayer and I still do not like those cheaters. Please don’t be toxic.

Changes:

as of current, not working

What isn’t working? The trainer was updated after the update last night and is working fine for me.

When using ghost is always visible, does that stop other people interacting with it and getting hunted?

failed to inject everytime, maybe time zones generate different update times