Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can you add bone ESP or cursed item or something

1 Like

Hey I really like your mod and I want to suggest you some ideas for the mod. ghost ESP bone ESP cursed item ESP and bring back stop hunt and start hunt, no clip, spawn items such as a cursed item or an EMF, bring people back from the dead (you can bring people back for the dead with the tarot cards if you get high priest if that helps you with coding) these are some of most requested mods in the discussion I doubt you are see this but its worth a try

2 Likes

I would love to see the Force Hunt come back.

4 Likes

Needs update!

3 Likes

Needs update badly. Most of the functions most of us have use of are unusable.

3 Likes

Hi! can you update this please? and maybe add a function to force the ghost to hunt? would be nice thanks!

1 Like

well you’re fixing the trainer maybe you could add some commonly said stuff like bring back force hunt and end hunt back and bone ESP and cursed item no clip, spawn items such as a cursed item or an EMF, or bring people back from the dead. you can bring people back with with the tarot cards if you get high priest if that helps you with coding and all that stuff.

2 Likes

no

@MrAntiFun Please review this update/version if you can.

Could you also please look at the possibility of allowing more then four players? I do recall in the past this was an option (not part of Wemod) which was possible but has since stopped working.

1 Like

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hey I really like your mod and I want to suggest you some ideas for the mod. ghost ESP bone ESP cursed item ESP and bring back stop hunt and start hunt, no clip, spawn items such as a cursed item or an EMF, bring people back from the dead (you can bring people back for the dead with the tarot cards if you get high priest if that helps you with coding) these are some of most requested mods in the discussion

1 Like

no

Suggestion on cheat, trigger ghost event in the next available natural time, teleport to van, drain sanity. Also when you load up the mods ingame the ghost type shows by default .

Any chance of making the money trainer a little different. I remember way back in the day you could have “unlimited money” but it would cause you do go negative. I am now negative 20k… and have no items

Changes:

1 Like

max sanity and freeze sanity aren’t working at all. sanity still drops unfortunately.

Changes:

I am pleading for a bone location mod.

*Please Please Please get us Godmode or something. It would be so great to see the game at low sanity with little issues. Maybe make the ghost think you’re already dead so she ignores you?

For what it’s worth, you can already force the ghost to ignore you by using “Disable Ghost”…it just makes them stand still and not do anything (you can see this by pairing it with the “Ghost Always Visible” cheat. It only works if YOU are the host in a multiplayer game though!)