Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

well the reveal ghost type and make ghost visible still not there.

try restarting your pc once i did all the options came back

can we get some noclip/fly cheats for this game?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this is just me or if there was a small update tonight, but the “ghost no longer hunts you” cheat works only halfway now. I can see the ghost, but when it hunts it def comes after me. It didnt used to, but now it will actively seek me out. I tried also disabling the ghost but that doesnt work anymore either. Anyone else having this issue?

“Disable Ghost” doesn’t affect hunts started by the Summoning Circle, I was playing alone at the time

How are you using the money cheat? I keep on increasing the value but it doesn’t seem to work.

1 Like

Reveal Ghost Type
Reveal Ghost Favorite Location
Reveal Ghost Location
Reveal Player Location
No longer working after Today’s (6/10/22) Update.

along with:
max sanity
freeze current sanity
unlimited pictures
ghost always visible
disable ghost

when should we expect an update

ya some of the mods work, but most of them don’t, it needs to be updated

Some may not like my response but its only the truth…

issues have been reported and Dev has always done his best in a timely manor to fix them… just need to use a little patience and not piss him off with bickering and constant complaints when he knows it needs fixed… also… this is not the only game he has mods for.

send him a cup of coffee and thank him for a wonderful mod. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi, for some reason my game is crashing when i turn of the “Ghost always visible” cheat.

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun
confirmed, i can turn ghost visible on, but when i turn it off, it always crashes to desktop and i tested this in 3 diff maps.
crash log-

3 Likes

Need the new ghosts to be added to the ghost type list

1 Like

ive noticed a few bugs with the new update. #1 its causing my sprint to be stuck in toggle mode. #2 everytime i turn off ghost always being visible it crashes.

I cannot for the life of me get the mod to load. It just keeps saying that the program cannot load the cheats into the game. Did you guys have a similar problem?

Changes:

Changes:

1 Like

May I ask about Disable Ghost cheat Is what function? Ban Ghost? Make the Ghost disappear? I dont know. This cheat function I think is nothing. Anybody can explain what this function does?