Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did it say required testing for you?

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Just played after latest update and not sure if it was intended but some features will not work such as Maximum Sanity, Freeze Current Sanity, Ghost Always Visible, Reveal Ghost Type, and Reveal Ghost Favorite Room just curious?

@I_Am_Legion01 check the “history” to make sure the newest update is highlited.

@MrAntiFun i found for me the “unlimited pictures” is not working… the button stays on when toggled but camera does use up the 5 pics.

everything else that i had identified is now working but the pics.

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun

mybe you can do something that can start and stop a hunt

and we need no clip so we can escape the hous if its hunt

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can disable the ghost but I might be wrong and would you not be able to disable the ghost mid hunt but not sure if that would count towards objectives.

I’m new so I am not sure but will you get banned for using any of these Wemod cheats on Phasmophobia?

1 Like

@PrimeStick871 I would say most likely not but I can not confirm weather or not you will be banned unless someone reported you or something I don’t see anyone getting banned but hopefully someone who knows more than me can answer that question more accurately.

Ok thank you, but I am most likely just going to use Wemod to play with my friends and probably not play with people in public lobbies.

1 Like

I would love to see a cheat where you can play as the ghost but only if your the host

Anyway they could make a FORCE HUNT button because im making a mod (trying) with homer simpson ghost

Ghost esp and bone esp plz

@MrAntiFun
also, show ghost turning it off does not work

also with “show ghost” can you make it to where it does not make the flashlight flicker and the radio does not cut out when in use unless a hunt

It’s not working for me either.

Unable to get cheats working

Hey! I think a full-lit mode would be very beneficial as a cheat. Where the shaders get turned off and every texture is lit up in max brightness. Definetly would make the game less scary for beginners. ^^

this should be what you are hunting for. upper right hand corner click on the cog wheel.

Love the support for this game’s cheats, but now the unlimited pictures isn’t working for me. It’s toggled, but only get 5 pics per camera:(

Any chance of getting the Force Hunt and End Hunt options back?
And the Unlimited Pictured also doesn’t work anymore.

@MrAntiFun
phasmo is now at v0.7.0.0
short list:
working - strong flashlight is the ONLY thing working for my pro version.

nothing else works and most of the buttons wont turn on.

newest update just out for v0.7.0.1

Can confirm major update broke every single option except for strong flashlight, regardless if the button can be toggled or not.

1 Like