Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks for keeping this one up-to-date @MrAntiFun, happy holidays :christmas_tree:

Had another small update, needs updated again! just relaying it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just did a quick test, everything seems to work except for the Enemies cheats - they just don’t function, they switch off automatically.

1 Like

The room location works as well, but favorite room and type do not too.

1 Like

hi. What is the chance to get banned if you don’t use a cheat for money and experience? Is it possible to use cheats if you play in the lobby with friends and not be afraid of being banned.

Only way you’re gonna get banned is if you get reported by players, they don’t have an active anti-cheat in place. If you want to play it safe, do it in singleplayer and get the money and xp you want/need. I personally just use money cheat here and there, I don’t touch my xp or anything.

Only way you’re gonna get banned is if you get reported by players, they don’t have an active anti-cheat in place. If you want to play it safe, do it in singleplayer and get the money and xp you want/need. I personally just use money cheat here and there, I don’t touch my xp or anything.

Thx. I know that my frind wanna use this mode too.

Now Strong Flashlight Like this, too bright。

i use this mod in single player mode by myself, id never use it with other players in a online game.

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

For two of the updates the Ghost type and favorite ghost room is not showing. It is left blank. The only thing it is showing is Ghost location

2 Likes

Had another small update, needs updated again, pls!

3 Likes

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Have you any idea how to make apocalypse challange with wemod?

Sorry to sound like a broken record but Maximum Sanity still isn’t working.

1 Like

This is a really awesome trainer, but you should add some sort of noclip, maybe a fly mode? Something to use to get to restricted areas easier and/or survive hunts.

1 Like

It might be just me but the XP multiplier doesn’t work, it could be the new update.

Ughhh we had another small update, pls updated again~ :heart:

So many small updates :frowning: