Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It is a false positive.

1 Like

works as suppose to here and no virus.

for those who can create a bat file i did this very simple starter bat for mine.
i dont believe in making complicated bat files like i see others do i keep simple.

@echo off
start I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Phasmophobia\bypass.exe
start I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Phasmophobia\Phasmophobia.exe
start wemod://play?titleId=43830&gameId=46844

starts the bypass, loads phasmo then loads wemod.

as warned by manyā€¦
DO NOT use Wemod in MP on any public servers.

As much as itā€™s not meant for MP/Public Server, would it somehow still get flagged since Iā€™m playing with friends? Or is it still based off reports?

No one knows but considering there is true anti-cheat now I wouldnā€™t risk it.

You said Unfortunately, the way this bypass works, the app isnā€™t possible of doing right now. Does that mean that in the future it will work without this download that is being flagged on my PC? Just trying to figure out if I am going to stop my subscription to wemod or not. I got it for Phas and if I canā€™t use it no sense in having it. Really not trying to be rude, so please donā€™t take it that way. I am just hoping this is a temporary solution until it runs as it did in the past.

1 Like

It is not something we are working on at the moment but in the future we could.

1 Like

is it red flag/going to get detected or ban if you only use the type of ghost and location of the ghost kinda mod in multiplayer, like no speedhack , or affecting ghost mods in multiplayer mode ?

So, Phasmo for WeMods is about to be gone According to the chat that was had with one of the Discord Admins this is what they said "

" OrangĆ© ā€” Today at 4:11 PM
I want to emphasize that the developers aim to make sure that the community is fun and safe their goal is to remove hackers who use it in multiplayer to ruin otherā€™s experience. Also donā€™t use it in single player because seriously the EULA is very clear about any mods, cheats, hacks, whatever you want to call it is not allowed"

Thank you for this information. I got pro for Phas and not going to continue paying for WeMod if the only reason I got it was for Phas.

2 Likes

Is it not possible to integrate the bypass with the start of the app ?
Can you still play private games with friends with the trainer ?

Iā€™m a bit confused, why would you discontinue Pro? The trainer works; you just need to download the bypass and run it.

1 Like

I am confused? Reveal ghost type doesnt work.

Theyā€™re probably discontinuing Pro bcos of what Anjelbear posted. Still kinda sad that these things happen because people tend to abuse cheats/trainers/mods :x

1 Like

Confused why I am going to discontinue pro.

1. I am being told I have to download something that my pc labels as a severe threat.
  2. Being told that Phas is going to be taken from WeMod.
    If someone would have said this was a temporary set back and until it is fixed you need to download something and that you are working on it I would have stayed. But I am not going to disable the thing that protects my computer from a Virus. And I joined to know the ghost type and location. If I canā€™t use the app to tell me that then I donā€™t want it. I appreciated the WeMod app when I could use it but now that I canā€™t I donā€™t want it anymore.

And I have never ever caused other players to not enjoy the game. I tracked the location of the ghost to know where it was during hunts and had on the ghost type to verify I did have the right ghost. I did a couple of times use the exp buff but only when in single-player. And I never gave the ghost location or ghost-type information to other players, it was only for my benefit.

1 Like

i suppose u can use the money cheat at private match and then close and open legacy with the money added

u need to move the bypass to that shortcut or it detects automatically?

The bypass has to change the gameā€™s code on launch to bypass the anti-cheat. I provided a scan from malware bytes which should be more than enough to prove it is just Windows defender not being reliable. There is also a virus total scan which shows none of the companies that are actual AV companies flagged it.

Who told you phasmophobia was being removed? That comment says that the game developers are aiming to make it so you canā€™t cheat online. WeMod is for single-player lobbies so there isnā€™t any issue there.

1 Like

I completely get what you mean. I wasnā€™t referring to you regarding making the game not enjoyable for others. Iā€™m saying it in a sense that there are just people out there that would take out the fun from others. I do the same where I used it for myself, to makesure I get the right ghost & stuffs.

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

XDDDD you are joking right