Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

omfg,

1. It’s false-positive, it’s normal with lots of cheats. Windows Defender is just being braindead (But it’s still smarter than u).
  2. It’s not wemod’s fault that game devs added anti-cheat and you sound like you’re blaming them.
  3. I assure you Windows Defender isn’t keeping your PC safe.
  4. Doesn’t matter if you used level buff in single or multiplayer, it’s gonna show in multiplayer no matter what.
  5. This forum is full of people who don’t know ■■■■ about cheats or anything game related, and it’s ok. You don’t have to know this stuff, but you could try to understand what someone is trying to explain to you.

So, anyone experienced new anti-cheat? Or we are still assuming it’s report-based? Would love to use exp multiplier, but I don’t know if it works this patch, I’ve never used it. I could try it on single, but level is shared between multi and single so i don’t know if anti-cheat would pick it up, or even if there is anti-cheat. Lmn if you’ve found anything about it.

my game does not open with wemod

Did you perform the bypass?

yes, what it does is close the bypass when entering the game

Any chance on ghost identity working?

even if it detects it as a virus, can I download the file without any problems?

Welcome to the community @VirtualYarn197. :slight_smile:

The search button is your friend here. WeMod has been around several years now, so it’s likely that almost every question that can be asked has been answered. :slight_smile:

Here you go: My antivirus marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre.

The best thing to do to prepare for the Phasmophobia account wipe coming in a future update, is to use the mod (in single player of course) and give yourself’s tons of money incase the mod never works again and play a few matches on your own to level up quite a bit to unlock a cool badge.

One thing i’m afraid when changing the money/exp multiplier is that, whether this will flag the AC (even with bypass on & in singleplayer) since you’re messing with the stats.

Ghost Type, Fav Room & Ghost Location works fine. Tried it in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer. I stopped touching Unlimited Stamina just incase it flags it.

Can you use the mod in multiplayer private game with friends??? or will you get perma banned instantly?

1 Like

my bypass not opening up

For those who runs bypass first then phasmo but it doesn’t load up, try this method.

Launch Phasmo
Instantly launch Bypass.exe the moment you launch Phasmo.

it should work after that.

Alternatively, you can try the method from @unholyjoe (I personally haven’t tested it out)
but instead of Bypass.exe first, it will be Phasmo first. So the .bat code will be, (assuming you put the Bypass shortcut into Phasmo folder.) Ofcourse change the I: to whatever your drive is.

@echo off
start I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Phasmophobia\Phasmophobia.exe
start I:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Phasmophobia\Bypass.exe

Is there other way to download the files? im unable to download it

1 Like

do i still need the bypass if i only play single player? cant download the bypass it wont even allow me to add exception for it

Yes

we cant do it then, oh well was fun while it lasted thanks for the cheats :frowning:

so the game now crashes instantly while loading a map while i have wemod active (with the bypass) did they do a hotfix and make it so it detects it and crashes the game?

Have you tried disabling your Anti-virus? For Windows Security, disable both Real-time and Cloud protection before downloading the bypass. Afterwards extract the bypass to your desktop or wherever. Afterwards, add an exclusion for the bypass.exe then switch back on the protection.

Still works fine for me. No issues here.