Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can I get banned if I give myself a lot of money and lvl in single player?

Most of the cheats in single player didnā€™t work today, when will the required update come?

1 Like

We canā€™t give ETAs. As the warning says as youā€™re replying to this topic, Please do not post about them being broken!

Sorry, weā€™ll be more careful. I didnā€™t knowā€¦

The Phasmophobia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

So, after getting the bypass to work and using the trainer in the game. i want to be able to play without the bypass and mods in multiplayer with some friends, but every time I load into it, it brings up the logo with a red exclamation mark and Iā€™m assuming because its detecting the bypass or mods still (even though I donā€™t have wemod open at all) I was wondering if there was a way to fix this?

Im not understanding the bypass. How are other trainers able to run without a bypass download but this one requires it?

Donā€™t use the bypass or mods in Multiplayer. Neither are meant for it, and Multiplayer is unsupported.

6th April 2023,

Trainer + Bypass still working. Mainly used Ghost Location, Reveal Ghost and Ghost Favourite Room for both Single & Multiplayer. Havenā€™t faced any issues yet. Didnā€™t bother with other settings as it might be considered as modifying stats which might cause trouble.

Tbh, if you want money or change level, you can just use ES3 save editor. Used it myself and still okay.

I understand, that Iā€™m not trying to use bypass or mods in multiplayer Iā€™m simply trying to play phasmophobia without mods or bypass. but every time I start the game up It wonā€™t start. it seems like I canā€™t play the base game without the bypass or mods anymore, which is a little concerning.

Edit: for those who are having trouble playing the base game after using the bypass and cant load the game up due to the anti-cheat. Heres a solution that worked for me.
Head to phasmos game directory and the bypass should be there you can delete it to play the game again without the trainer. or you can move the bypass out of the directory to some folder for save keeping if you wish to use the trainer again.

virustotal.com says that this file is a trojanā€¦

start Bypass with administrator mode

anyone can share link bypass ?

All trainers/Bypass usually get recognized as a virus.

Delete the bypass and verify steam files

The Bypass link is on the trainer page

does anyone knows if i will get ban if a use it with a friend(same lobby and everything)

If youā€™re using the bypass system, you are pretty much safe to use with your friends in a private session. However, if your friends go to report you, you can get banned for it. So, for safety I would say donā€™t do it. Only use it in single player.

Hello @MrAntiFun, I was using the Mod trainer today. And it seems like a couple of your cheats do not work since phasmophobia did an update removing the Easter event. Things like finding a ghost type location. And favorite room does not work properly.

1 Like