Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

oui mais à la fin de ma partie ça marque ce message en quitte à jeux le message au-dessus c’est moi je me suis trompé de compte

lmao it says that the file is a Trojan virus unless proven otherwise im not downloading this

im confused. i downloaded the bypass. when i open it nothing happens. when i extract it the exe isnt even there. and when i try to move the exe it doesnt work. what do i do

1 Like

Here is the issue with anti virus reports… They are not accurate, in fact i’d argue that only about 60% of the time do they get it right…

What you and others are failing to understand is how an antivirus program scans and determines what is flagged as a Trojan or a virus… What the program does is run a scan based off a named database with known file names and types that are for sure malicious, then it checks for programs that meets basic criteria regardless if its true or not…

Fun fact, did you know that for years, when you installed a fresh copy of windows and then installed an antivirus program (without EVER connecting to the internet) you would by default find MULTIPLE “trojans” and “spyware” because basic windows programs had “similar” basic functions that were identified as “potential threats”.

Think of it this way, the antivirus program is told basic instructions and does not probe further so imagine it this way:

You are told to find any potential threatening people in a crowd (you in this case are the antivirus and the people in the crowd are the programs). Your parameters are as follows;

1. Anyone smiling is ok
  2. Anyone following the marked paths only is ok.
  3. Anyone talking in large groups is ok.

Now, think about what happens here… you will probably identify many people as threats based off of those piss poor criteria… For example the person who just finished a 14 hour shift and is trying to get home to sleep, they might not smile, and if the walkway is crowded and they are rushing to a bus stop, they might walk off the beaten path to get the the stop on time… Are they a threat? Not at all! But based on the basic parameters they are flagged falsely as one…

This is a VERY simplified way of explaining antivirus software, but also surprisingly accurate.

This all said, you should always trust your gut as well, you want proof that it isnt a trojan virus, but taking the word of people on the internet (the very same crowd of people saying its safe in some cases) and that wont be substantial proof. Honestly, I have never seen the dev community intentionally give us bad files or viruses, it would be business suicide to do that… But again, its your machine, take or dont take whatever risks you choose, I just wanted to take a moment to educate you and anyone else who MIGHT NOT know exactly why some files get flagged even when they are not malicious at all.

1 Like

i cant dowlode it because of virse

When I download the bypass, my antivirus goes off and says it is a virus.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/malware-encyclopedia-description?name=Trojan%3AAndroidOS%2FZkarletFlash&threatid=2147785565

1 Like

Question, I keep getting the popup remilannee posted and the game won’t load, how do I get the bypass to stop working and let the game open normally

1 Like

tried this i open bypass but the game doesnt launch at all :confused: i gave up

I tried as well, I either get an error saying there is an issue when starting Wemod with the bypass or nothing happens when I start phas on steam with bypass. Anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

First start the Bypass and then start Phasmo with wemod.

I’ve got the bypass to work, no virus, obviously.
Open Bypass app, then launch in Wemod.
My only issue is there’s no sound in game. I know my headset is working cause I can hear the mods activate, but I can’t hear the thunderstorms or any in-game sounds. Yes, it’s turned up to 100.
I think with max sanity, there should be an option to have zero sanity as well.
Also a bone location would be great for large maps. Speed helps but still.
Also once you use Max sanity it seems to stay that way until the end of the game even if you untoggle it.
The multiplier does not work. Yes, it changes in game but not at the end of game. First I tried to bypass the Apocalypse requirements by playing a normal gamemode but pretending it’s 15x. Did not work, changes to 3x at the end. Plus no trophy.
Then I just tried to farm some XP. Changed it again.

The old version got me perma banned even with the anti-cheat installed…

Can I get banned if I give myself a lot of money and lvl in single player?

Harsh! did you play online or single player?

also wondering why Resident evil 4 needs a bypass which downloads and is accessable and usable no issues with virus’s yet Phasmophobia bypass refuses to open due to a detection of some kind.

Because every bypass is different.

1 Like

Erm, I have used the bypass, and then opened the game through wemod like you said, however the game just freezes, and does nothing.

Did you have the bypass running in the background as you start Phasmophobia through WeMod?

Also, did you make sure to extract the bypass file from the .zip before running it?

yes to both…now its working now…but multiplier still not working, just on 15

will infinite money get me banned? planning to use it in multiplayer

First apply the money cheat in the single player option. After the money cheat, you can switch to the multiplayer option.