Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so it says i will be banned if i play multiplayer with this, does that mean if im playing in a public match?
because im gonna mess with my friend if that isn’t the case.

WeMod does not condone cheating in multiplayer or co-op game modes. If the mods work in multiplayer it is not intended and we are not responsible for any consequences that may result from using the trainers online.

1 Like

anyone have a lvl 15,000 save file, or a way to get it within a few hours? I wanna get the maxed out badge in the progression 2.0 update, but I lack the time and experience to do it legitimately.

Do I delete the file before going into multi or what’s the process to go legitimate online

Is there a way to edit my level?

Editing your save is the only way and multiple people have reported permanent bans from doing so.

Just restart your game.

I tried turning off my firewall to download it because it says it has a virus, but it’s not working.

Hello! You have a save editor for level?

Hey the bypass file says it is a trojan is it safe to run?

Yes, it’s common with cheat software that antivirus programmes give false positives. It’s because the software has to hook in or has to edit files to bypass anti cheat. It’s safe to run.

i’m having the same issue

The game wont start up normally it just sends me to unity crash handler please help

You need to perform the anti-cheat bypass.

Hey everyone, the trainer works fine, the only problem is that the “ghost” options don’t work. The others on the other hand work (somehow). How can I solve this?

1 Like

Hi so everytime i am using wemod,in background etc,phasmophobia crashes,EVEN WITH THE BYPASS. Any help?

what worked for me was running phas from steam normally with nothing else opened. once it loaded i would close the game and then open the bypass, and then wemod and run it from wemod

ive run the bypass, why didnt my game launched si there a solution to this?

The bypass does not launch the game. You still need to click play in WeMod after that.

androidos zkarletflash Trojan virus in the download for bypass.