Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This used to work for me, I would open Bypass from downloads and run it, then run game and mods. When I opened bypass, it asked if i wanted to make changes to computer, always hit yes, then would pop up and disappear after a second or two. Always worked fine until now. Upon clicking bypass it will not close on its own now and I cannot run mods? Any Idea what changed?

When I open bypass, I canā€™t open the game from the softwareHereā€™s why

the weird thing is, my game started crashing on launch with a Unity error even though I restarted my PC and tried playing Phas through steam without cheat engine/wemod/any trainers active. I used it to give myself a lot of money to provide my friends all the equipment, since we mostly just play for shits and giggles anyway.

what got my game to finally launch was to load the bypass again. I only seek to play this game privately with friends, so Iā€™m afraid that even though Iā€™m not running this game with cheats with them, I might get banned regardless because of the bypass.

does anyone know if this is possible? and does anyone know of a fix that will let me run the game without needing to run the bypass anymore?

1 Like

I have the same problem. I cant launch the game even if I donā€™t have wemod opened. I also donā€™t know how to continue downloading the bypass it just says virus download canceled I thereā€™s no option to continue downloading it

it says i need permission to even extract the files

Disable your antivirus if you are having issues with the bypass.

@Vidinz if youā€™re using chrome, that is bound to happen. I used MS edge to download it, then to get it past my antivirus, I made sure to click the prompt thatā€™s usually given when it sees a bad file, then set it to allow said file on my PC.

I strongly do not recommend disabling antivirus completely, as it opens your PC to attacks, no matter how many times the CM or whoever claims the file is safe. use whatever grace time youā€™re given to respond to the antivirus and approve the file before it gets automatically removed.

lastly, I found a solution to my problem: if you want to boot the game normally from Steam without running cheats or the bypass itself, you CANā€™T have the bypass.exe in the same folder where Phas is installed. once I moved it out, Phas started booting up normally on Steam.

I suggest keeping the bypass somewhere else and only run it when you need to.

My app crashes at startup please help

1 Like

Did you follow the bypass instructions in Read before playing?

After Iā€™ve used modifiers, why canā€™t I play multiplayer?

Hello - I got a bunch of money on single player mode, but havenā€™t cheated on multiplayer at all. Obviously where the money carries over though, Iā€™m a bit worried as Iā€™m hearing how ban happy they are. From the various posts Iā€™ve seen, I think this was down to people directly modifying their ranks to ridiculous numbers, noclipping etc etc. Will report back if I do end up getting a ban, would be pretty unfair if I do though.

Btw this is with the bypass running only. Has anyone been banned for using Wemod yet as far as we know?

1 Like

It doesnā€™t work please help

Can we get a mod for setting our level anytime soon?

Mine just stopped working so i uninstalled and am reinstalling

What happens if you use the mod in multiplayer?

You can possibly be banned

How do i uninstall the cheats and how to fix phasmophobia not starting and giving me an error unity crash

You need to either do the anti-cheat bypass or completely close WeMod.

Hi, If I use the mod only for money in single player, and then uninstall bypass and all (back to clean the game), can I play multiplayer or can I still get banned?

you will be fine as there will be no trace of it i think