Phasmophobia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The baypass is a virus DO NOT DOWNLOAD

It is not a virus, please check my previous posts in the thread that explain why it is flagged.

2 Likes

I have like 4 anti virus programs and they all lit up when I downloaded and auto delete it including windows defender.

idk what its supposed to be but windows itself doesnt even allow the download and shows it as a trojan virus

Welcome to the community @CapableSnail666. :slight_smile:

Please do take the time to do some research before jumping to the incorrect conclusion.

For example, see here: My antivirus marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre. This post explains clearly why some files in trainers may be falsely flagged by anti-viruses, and how to rectify it.

Since the 1980s, which is when the first trainers began to appear, trainers work by injecting code into the memory addresses in your PC’s RAM, which a game is running from. Some anti-viruses misinterpret this as a possible attack and flag them as a precaution.

WeMod is the most successful trainer provider on the internet today, resorting to bundling shady things into the software makes absolutely no sense. :slight_smile:

Check out the link above. And have a fantastic day! :tea:

2 Likes

Can you cheat EXP directly, or must you use the multipliar? will you get a 100% ban if you do use like cheatengine, or what, confused. please explain if i must use the max multiplayer… want to level fast please

your best bet is singleplayer(never multi) set x15 multiplyer load in on aslyum, use wemod cheat to see ghost type. select it in book, leave and repeat. you will get 15 levels every minute or so. tedious but i believe the fastest way to level up

1 Like

Honest question, does playing with just friends in private games also grounds for getting banned? Because if it does that is retarded.

It wont let me download it because of my antivirus protection, there wasnt even a link before so why need one now? My auto protect is locked to on so i cant play it. Just remove the link again

Just linking this here, as I responded to you here - Can someone help me please? - #5 by AussiePixelBit

Potentially. We’re not entirely sure how their anti-cheat works, so to stay safe, we always recommend users to stick to singleplayer when using WeMod.

please, its calling the bypass a virus and it wont let me open it :sob:

You need to disable your anti-virus long enough to add an exception.

im not allowed to do that, the anti-virus is not in my hands, my mother is in control of it.

You need to completely close WeMod.

i have it used while playing with a friend and got not banned yet but you should still be cautious how often you use it while playing with friends because of the anti-cheat.

You did not have a virus by doing this because I am afraid of having a virus because to install it say that it is a malicious file

We can assure you that the bypass file is not a virus. Your anti-virus says it is because they don’t like files that edit other files to allow the trainer to be injected.

The bypass file is safe to use.

2 Likes

Read this if you are concerned about viruses and learn something: Explained: False positives | Malwarebytes Labs

People, listen. Some where up there in the thread a person explained the virus detection very well. The detections you are seeing are HEURISTIC detections. That means the anti-virus is examining what the files do rather than recognizing known viruses. That’s why they all have vague names. Anti-viruses look for processes that are being naughty. The bypass is programmed hijack processes to hide itself and wemod, to put on a disguise, so to speak. To a anti-virus, that could very well look like bad behavior. In fact that looks just like a trojan.

Imagine a cop, the anti-virus. Now imagine two friends doing highly realistic home invasion defense training. One friend is the bypass and the other friend is the computer. Bypass comes at the door with a crow bar and starts prying it open. The computer/user is fine with this because they want to simulate a home invasion. Meanwhile the cop rolls by and sees someone prying open a door with crowbar. Cop goes ballistic because it’s clearly a break in. The cop is very damn confused when the home owner tells him it’s cool, and everything is consensual. So, good news. Your anti-virus is working. So is the bypass. And it’s not a virus. It just looks like one.

4 Likes

Very nice post! Love the example you provided.

I don’t knowhow to download it when It keeps saying its a virus but I know it’s safe but I don’t know how to let it go through