Pillars of Eternity Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The program was working fine for a while, but options for ability points and talent points stopped working. They deselect after i select them immediately.

Trainer needed for Epic Games version. Epic just gave the Definitive Edition out free.

6 Likes

yeah was just about so that that. though I was more going to say it could use somewhere to request the game

2 Likes

I want to request a 64-bit version for the epic game. Please!

8 Likes

Hi STiNGERR!

Thank you for this trainer.

Unfortunatly, I canā€™t use it even with the executable path defined. I have the game on Epic Game Store for free in Definitive Edition 64Bits.

Can you please see if you can do a trainer compatible for this one?

Thanks a lot!

7 Likes

@STiNGERR Can you add egs x64 version of this trainer?

2 Likes

Not all cheats seem to be working anymore, Iā€™ve only used 2 however.

ā€œUnlimited Healthā€: Working
ā€œUnlimited Moneyā€: NOT working

1 Like

Hey there,
Everything is working fine for Steam except Easy Craft mod. When the option is on and I open the crafting window there is only one recipe repeating itslef couple of times. And enchating items button doesnt work. :frowning:

1 Like

yep, clicking enchant after activating the cheat doesnā€™t open the enchant window. have to quit and restart the game for it to work again.

other cheats not working for me are unlimited ability and unlimited talent points.
Using most current steam version with both whitemarch DLC.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t work on epic games version, says that it is 64 bits version, iā€™m cracking my head here because i tried 4 different trainers already but none ofā€™em worked

1 Like

Is this ever getting an update? Please?

1 Like

Steam Cheats worked for the GOG Version until maybe a month ago.

2 Likes

I have Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition for Epic games. These def do not work.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m having the same Ability / Talent points issues as the others in that they do nothing and turn themselves off. Health seems to work fine, and I believe stamina does too. So did the ones for raising the attribute points, though I notice that the key-bindings are the same as in-game ones, so they do multiple things when pressedā€¦

Funny thing is, this trainer isnā€™t even listed as out of date in WeMod, though it quite obviously is.

1 Like

i have the game on epic games, i use the fix for the steam version, but it highlights that it is the 64 bit version, while it requires the 32 bit. How can I solve?

1 Like

also works well with amazon prime gaming (if you choose steam and use the fix option)

1 Like

What fix option? I see no such thing.

1 Like

Also having issues with the unlimited money cheat not working, ( now, the unlimited health, unlimited stamina, and the unlimited money cheats, ( provided the latter gets fixed as soon as it is possible ), are the only cheats that matter to me personally, but, it would be much appreciated if all the cheats were working as they are supposed to be, as soon as it is possible, ( if I decided to use any of the other cheats as well ), thank you.

1 Like

there is no epic games cheats and iā€™m still waiting

1 Like

Dire need of an update for Steam - cheats nonfunctional, and Unlimited Items deactivates itself automatically

1 Like