Pillars of Eternity Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi, could we get an update for this trainer for Pillars of Eternity? The things that work seem to work well but not the stuff that is broken. Thanks for the great work!

1 Like

Can confirm needs an update

1 Like

Soā€¦ The first playthrough I used this, the Unlimited Talents and Skill points worked mostly. Unlimited XP as well. Now, I cant get anything to work except unlimited money and adding Attribute pointsā€¦ >.>

It would of been great to get a trainer for Epic version of the game. Regardless, i am enjoying the game.

1 Like

Can we get an update for this? As well as a version that works for 64 bit? I canā€™t even attempt to use this trainer because it auto fails saying they are meant for 34 bit and Iā€™m playing a 64 bit version. Also, a set of trainers for Epic would be nice.

2 Likes

The money cheat works but you got to be in the character panel before activating it might be the same for the others

1 Like

Money cheat doesnā€™t work at all for me.

1 Like

So easy craft works but it is soooooooo wonky. Likeā€¦for me it start working after I toggled it off. Good luck making sense of that. lol

I did open my inventory menu before I first toggled it on. And it bugs the hell out of the enchanting interface. I opened and then closed the interface a few times and then toggled off the cheat.

Then low and behold when I opened it again the interface was still buggy but the options were there and worked despite not having the materials and the Enchantment number exceeding the 14pt cap.

Scroll down a bit through the buggy itnerface to find the White Forged option with a 0/1 next to it to add ā€œDurgan Reinforcedā€. The rest of the duplicate options wonā€™t work except to infinitely spawn Refined Durgan Ingots if you want those. Iā€™m not sure if they ALL work or I just got lucky and picked the right one on my first go.

Then I saved, shut down the game and relaunched. All my Buffs remained and the crafting interface was fixed

EDIT: Everything I just descrbed worked on Armor. But is not working on Weapons. So yeah, this one could really use another pass. Sadly I dont think itā€™s gonna happen. I canā€™t find any cheats that are updated to this game even on other sites :frowning:

Now that Steam has started advertising the newest Pillars bundle this and POE2ā€™s Trainers both desperately need updatesā€¦ only a few cheats actually work for both Trainers

unlimited money does not work, easy craft does not workā€¦ i just want to play the game for fack sake, well whatever just let me know when the devs update those trainers.

This game can definitely use an update and so does POE2 people are probably gonna come back to these games soon do to avowed being connected to the universe

Hi,

The trainer for Tyranny works with EGS version using the Steam options while pointing to the Tyranny64 executable.

While it should be the same for PoE, itā€™s not the case. Instead, we have the error message saying itā€™s for 32Bits version and we use the 64Bits one.

Also, the Epic option on top of the trainers options remains empty.

Please, can we have a working version for PoE on EGS ? We are asking and waiting for SO long for this one.

Thank you.

can you pls update the trainer unlimited talent points doesnt work

Hey there, have you tried launching your game first? Once youā€™re in the game and able to move, switch to WeMod and hit the Play button. See if this makes any changes.