Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition Cheats for Epic

Pillars of Eternity has cheats but only for Steam, Origin and GOG. Can we get some cheats made for Epic as well???

1 Like

98% of Steam trainers work for Epic Games and vice versa. Have you tried clicking the Fix button and manually linking the trainer to the .exe?

1 Like

I did this last night it didn’t work. It says that it’s not compatible because the cheats are for 32 bit and I am playing 64 bit. Some cheats made for the 64 bit definitive edition would be cool.

1 Like

Hello @adamgilman84. :slight_smile:

There is no 32-bit version of this game, because the game requires a minimum of 4GB of RAM (but recommends 8GB for best performance).

• 32-bit = The software uses less than 4GB of RAM.
  • 64-bit = The software uses 4GB or RAM or more.

Here you go: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - Support - WeMod Community

It literally says when I hit play “These cheats were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version.”

Click the link given in the post above and try following the instructions. With the forum software we use, we can tell you haven’t clicked the link given. :slight_smile:

I have followed the steps in the link and they do not work at all. Do you have any other suggestions? i am having the exact same issue with the epic version of the game

I’m having the same issue with the Epic version.