Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition Cheats for Epic

Pillars of Eternity has cheats but only for Steam, Origin and GOG. Can we get some cheats made for Epic as well???

98% of Steam trainers work for Epic Games and vice versa. Have you tried clicking the Fix button and manually linking the trainer to the .exe?

1 Like

I did this last night it didn’t work. It says that it’s not compatible because the cheats are for 32 bit and I am playing 64 bit. Some cheats made for the 64 bit definitive edition would be cool.

Hello @adamgilman84. :slight_smile:

There is no 32-bit version of this game, because the game requires a minimum of 4GB of RAM (but recommends 8GB for best performance).

• 32-bit = The software uses less than 4GB of RAM.
  • 64-bit = The software uses 4GB or RAM or more.

Here you go: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - Support - WeMod Community

It literally says when I hit play “These cheats were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version.”

Click the link given in the post above and try following the instructions. With the forum software we use, we can tell you haven’t clicked the link given. :slight_smile:

I have followed the steps in the link and they do not work at all. Do you have any other suggestions? i am having the exact same issue with the epic version of the game