Plague Inc: Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Check my post a bit earlier in the tread, it might just be that wemod isn’t selecting the right version by default

2 Likes

This… was great information. I have been very frustrated with it never working - and I typically launch the game with Steam first, and then hit play; that is how I typically avoid errors. Never occurred to me to press play to launch the game, as the correct version was always highlighted.

• Thank you for helping me understand what was happening. Actually got it to work, now. Will be enjoying messing around with this to my heart’s content.
2 Likes

add some cheats for cure mode like no authority loss and fast field opritives please

3 Likes

Trainer still incompatible with current version, cheats are buggy.

1 Like

Can we add things for cure mode? Like no authority decrease and no people dying?

4 Likes
  1. Unlimited DNA Points
  2. No Cure
  3. Fast Infection

turns on then turns of in the plague evolved trainer

i did still not working

RIP Its not working

yeah it seems the trainer is not combatable with the newest update

1 Like

(As of today) i’m running the game and all cheats are working for me.

I do not have The Cure update installed so maybe this is causing some issues?

Hi.

I’m requesting an update to account for the new mechanics in The Cure update. Currently the existing cheats do not work for the new mode at all.

Cheers.

1 Like

I am requesting an update for the cheats, all of the cheats wont work

1 Like

@TomasTrutnov The Cure update missing some cheats, for example No Infections, Cure completed, … oposites of some existing cheats :slight_smile:

cure mod update?

1 Like

Update for the cheats? Perhaps include a cheat one that prevents the collapse of authority?

Other mods work fine but no cure mod shows 0% but is actually still going up, a fix would be appreciated!

none of the cheats seem to work anymore

1 Like

Why didn’t update this?

1 Like

Could we please have an update to Plague? I’d like to enjoy some of the new things they’ve added

1 Like

pls

1 Like