Planet Zoo Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any possibility we can get all power sources not to break including water. (unlimited durability cheat)

4 Likes

Many thanks for your work!
Since today - the new DLC release makes impossible usage of the mod. It crashes the game as soon as launched.
Would very much appreciate if you could look into it.

Lia

2 Likes

Build 1.2.0.61977 released April 7 causes Infinity Internal Exception 0x2bf1e874 when starting cheats which closes the game.

1 Like

@STiNGERR
Like JohnnyH2000 Said above me.
It seems that the last update (Build 1.2.0.61977) has broke the trainer.
game crashes when trying to start the cheats and throws an “Infinity Internal Exception” error.

If you switch to the beta build of WeMod you will be able to use the trainer; however, not all the options are working. We will update it as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Hi,
After the last update on april,7 one of the cheats called “fast research” stopped working

Is that possible to inform STINGERR who created the cheat and get a fixing, please ?

Read the post just above yours please, @Golfeur. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done it, i’d been re-directed here by an admin, in fact
 :wink:

Just for people wondering, only the Fast Research doesn’t work. Though, to be honest, I didn’t test the time one because I never mess with that, but the other ones work like a charm.

1 Like

Hi There

Two days ago, planet Zoo reached enough request tokens for fixing the problem. Today the game isn’t on the request list anymore and moved to the incompatible games list. what happened?

The game is lily in the queue to get updated if it reached the maximum number of course. There’s no need for people to keep voting when it’s maxed out.

Please be patient. There are a lot of trainers in our trainer developer’s to-do lists and we are also down a couple staff members due to the COVID-19 pandemic. :slight_smile:

Hey Ravenfyre
I didn’t want to hurry you guys, i just was confused about the change to the incompatible games section. so i decided to ask here. Take the time you need and stay safe!

Anyway to add conservation credits to franchise mode?

2 Likes

The Planet Zoo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

The add money cheat keeps crashing my game. I am running Planet Zoo version 1.2.4

Game has been updated to version 1.2.4. Money cheat keeps crashing my game. Please update ttrainer.

Hey guys

normally i dont play franchise mode, but i remember that it was possible to get conservation points in franchise mode too with the “add 50 career/challenge credits” wemod cheat before the south america dlc.
Atm its not possible. is this a bug not fixed in the requested update mid of april or is it because of new game changes? Someone can check and fix it or made planet zoo available for request update please!

Hello @Karmesin.

Franchise mode is an online game mode that requires players to have an internet connection to play. Trainers are only designed to work in offline-single player games.

WeMod does not condone cheating in online game modes, nor does it deliberately provide the tools to do so. Not only would you be banned (or shadow banned), but game developers are also successfully suing producers of online hacks. We will not be updating the trainer to work online.

Game has been updated to version 1.2.4. Money cheat keeps crashing my game. Please update ttrainer.

Bonjour est ce que vous comptez faire une maj pour pouvoir avoir des animaux génétiquement modifié comme par exemple le lion albinos ?

Game has been updated to patch 1.2.5. If I try to load any of the scenario’s and then use the cheats, the game automatically crashes with the money cheat, the conversation point cheat and the others. I managed to get a game to play for a little while after the cheat, like 5 mins but when I used the cheat again it instantly crashed the game