Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Sun
2. Instant Recharge
3. Unlimited Money

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

For Origin version. Point infinity to the exe in Plants vs. Zombies EN folder

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/31/2018
    Started development

• 08/01/2018
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 08/20/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Nice, ive put a lot of points into this one…

Forgot to mention it is for origin version. Point infinity to the exe in Plants vs. Zombies EN folder

Only Origin? Why not for Steam too? It’s $5 USD on steam.

Was 0$ on origin

Will you do a steam version eventually?

I doubt it why make another one for a game that is this old ?
Just get origin its free !

can get this trainer to work, it loads the game but you cannot turn on the cheats.

Its for origin version.

Yeah Origin. Best game launcher. Kappa

It’s $0 with the $5 monthly subscription, the cost is the same for Origin and Steam.

Not now. It was on the house for like a year.

I thought people would have grabbed it just like i did since I am not a gamer and still aware of the deal. Guess not.

Steam never gives things away for free. Too greedy. Origin has given multiple games for free so my inclination is towards origin.

it says “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later” when i click PLAY

Get origin version

i do

could you make a steam version?

Dude make a steam version, who use origin today only for few games steam has the most games lol

1 Like

Origin has released several playable games for free. This trainer wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t on origin.

and what is so different between origin and steam version?

No clue. Game devs are idiots and never heard about standardization?