Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If somebody gifted this game to you, would you do a steam version?

Vote for it. If there is enough votes, iā€™ll consider i.

It doesnā€™t work on Steam versionā€¦ :disappointed:

Ya its for origin version of the game

We canā€™t vote for it on Steam because the voting page says the mod is for Steam not Origin. It only lets you vote for Origin version.

@Frank

please make a steam version

Steam Version Please :frowning:

I can help with a cracked version of the game but it will be the latest version of the PVZ GOTY.

The game is only $1.24 for now. So can you update it to support steam when you can?

You have to vote for it.

I donā€™t know what that has to do with anything. It was free on Origin for as long as i can remember. Itā€™s still free with origin access

guys, just cheat engine it for steam. sure, you have to re-do the inf sun after every level, but it does work that way. Iā€™m sure you can do instant recharge too, but I havenā€™t messed with that.

The Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

cheats still dont work

Theyā€™re for Origin version. I donā€™t know why wemod says itā€™s for steam. Try using with origin.

ok no worries, thank you

Hey guys, why donā€™t you guys try to cheat on Steam PvZ? You guys have done so many more complicated game cheats than PvZ. Iā€™m a big fan of the game and I would like you to try it, I know you will make it! :smile:

Hey! I donā€™t completely understand your request :confused: Could you try and reword it, Iā€™d appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry, my English is very bad. Could you try to make a cheat for Plants vs Zombies on Steam? As the game is old, it would be easier to hackā€¦