Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

cheats still dont work

They’re for Origin version. I don’t know why wemod says it’s for steam. Try using with origin.

ok no worries, thank you

Hey guys, why don’t you guys try to cheat on Steam PvZ? You guys have done so many more complicated game cheats than PvZ. I’m a big fan of the game and I would like you to try it, I know you will make it! :smile:

Hey! I don’t completely understand your request :confused: Could you try and reword it, I’d appreciate it! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry, my English is very bad. Could you try to make a cheat for Plants vs Zombies on Steam? As the game is old, it would be easier to hack…

Old or new I think its the same process but we will have to look at the game and see what we can do. One of the devs

Thanks!

I have plants vs zombies GOTY (for steam) and you’ve updated this 9 days ago, but the cheats still don’t work. :persevere:

We’ll circle back to this game, please make sure though that you’re running the GOTY and not just the standard PvZ game :slightly_smiling_face:

It Need To Be Update For The Steam Edition.

i needs to be updated for steam edition

Sorry, but could you elaborate

I don’t know how to do that

how to point infinity to the PvZ EN file

What does ‘Point infinity to the exe in Plants Vs. Zombies EN folder’ mean? I have found the PVZ EN folder but what does point infinity to the exe mean?

Click fix button , then find the exe and click that I’m confused myself what this is for it says steam at top then , STN says it’s for origin version

When I click the fix button on WeMod, I can either drag or drop a file in or browse to find a file. When I have dragged and dropped the cheats did not work, and when I browse I cannot find an ‘Exe’ anywhere but I can find Infinity, if I click this and add it as a custom installation and press the play button it will not launch anything.

Steam version of trainer still does not work.

1 Like