Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Old or new I think its the same process but we will have to look at the game and see what we can do. One of the devs

Thanks!

I have plants vs zombies GOTY (for steam) and you’ve updated this 9 days ago, but the cheats still don’t work. :persevere:

We’ll circle back to this game, please make sure though that you’re running the GOTY and not just the standard PvZ game :slightly_smiling_face:

It Need To Be Update For The Steam Edition.

i needs to be updated for steam edition

Sorry, but could you elaborate

I don’t know how to do that

how to point infinity to the PvZ EN file

What does ‘Point infinity to the exe in Plants Vs. Zombies EN folder’ mean? I have found the PVZ EN folder but what does point infinity to the exe mean?

Click fix button , then find the exe and click that I’m confused myself what this is for it says steam at top then , STN says it’s for origin version

When I click the fix button on WeMod, I can either drag or drop a file in or browse to find a file. When I have dragged and dropped the cheats did not work, and when I browse I cannot find an ‘Exe’ anywhere but I can find Infinity, if I click this and add it as a custom installation and press the play button it will not launch anything.

Steam version of trainer still does not work.

1 Like