Raft Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the trainer isnt built for multiplayer, so its no surprise that there are issues like that. i am surprised any of it worked at all with you not being the host actually. was the host using or was it just you on the client side using? either way i dont think they will fix any multiplayer issues.

I have been playing both a modded save and non-modded save and have noticed that the invulnerable/Ignore damage sometimes works and sometimes doesnā€™t work. what I have noticed is that the No Crafting Requirement is not working at all.

Hey guys, i tried to troubleshoot from the help section, my game wont start when i try it on wemod. Somebody got the same problem after troubleshooting? need helpā€¦

whenever I launch the game with teh cheats it opens then crashes. After that I have to restart my pc before it will open and not crash on steam

hey the Unlock all Crafting Recipeā€™s cheat for Raft is broken, can someone fix it?

edit: now the whole trainer is broken

Yeah, none of the cheats in the trainer work anymore. I tried to play through steam and had no luck.

All of the mods are still working unless there was a game update in the past 3 hours.

still works fine

Sure they work, right up until the game crashes.

Can Dev add 2 more cheat?
1.Item Stackable from 20 to 99999
2.Always Calm Weather

I did search them, But it from another site and seem like it did not work with Wemod.

I guess you not notice me because this game too old.
Always thanks for your trainer

Mods immediately turn back off when I try turning them on. The game will run just fine, but the mods themselves wonā€™t stay clicked on.

All the mods are shutting them selves off. These mods need an update.

This game hasnā€™t updated since December and the trainer has been tested since then. Where did you buy the game and are you playing single player?

I bought my game from steam.
I tested on both multiplayer and single player but none of the mods work.

Are you using other mods?

I didnā€™t know there was other mods for this game.
Iā€™m Going to try a full reset, uninstall and reinstall the game and Wemond.

Hello, the unlimited health food water oxygen functions do not work in the raft.

1 Like

14 hours in game the last two days, and they are working fine for me.
I donā€™t know why people are having problems
(EDIT: 18.7 hours as of now (410PM June 28, 2023) and still working fine).
(EDIT2: 93.5 hours (559am July 4, 2023) and everything still working fine).

Mods need update