Raft Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Think it might be trying to use multiple cheats at the same time, because while Health and Hunger always stop the inventory coming up, its random on which cheats cause the game to crash. Got Construction and crafting to work, but only individually.

Yes, this would be very helpful and I had a similar idea, simply known as Easy Buy/Sell!

For some reason I cannot run the cheats and open my inventory. Might be something to look into.

1 Like

Does it work in multiplayer?

I think one of wemods things is they dont test for multiplayer compatibility. once the gmae cheat gets updated though you can test it easy enough, and i think in the past it did somewhat work, just didnt effect all players.

that is because they don’t support multiplayer

as it says when you go to comment. the cheats require an update. for me atleast all but oxygen works. if i turn oxygen on the game crashes so if you are having crashes try without oxygen and it should work for all of you. atleast untill they get updated. just a friendly notice here for anyone having issues

The Raft cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Invulnerable/Ignore Damage cheat added
  • Unlimited Food cheat added
  • Unlimited Water cheat added
  • Unlimited Items cheat added
  • Unlimited Item Durability cheat added
  • Unlimited Building Durability cheat added
  • No Crafting Requirement cheat added
  • No Building Requirement cheat added
  • Set Move Speed cheat added
  • Set Swim Speed cheat added
  • Set Jump Height cheat added
  • One-Hit Kills cheat added
  • Instant Fishing cheat added
  • Instant Grill & Purify cheat added
  • Unlock All Crafting Recipes cheat added
  • Freeze Daytime cheat added
  • Daytime +1 Hour cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes
2 Likes

This is awesome, thanks for the new update.

after trying the unlock all crafting cheat i noticed how it only unlocked the first item in each category like water only having cup instead of cup, water bottle, and canteen is that intended or is it bugged out?

The Raft cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thanks so much for all the work you do to keep this going. I wanted to report a bug on the Steam version and also make a suggestion.

1. If you set infinite food/water and then unset it, your food/water bars still stay full until you drink or eat something. Upon eating/drinking something they plummet to barely-alive and you get the slowness and visual distortion until you eat/drink and slowly wait for those bars to fill again.

2. Before this update, infinite item durability made it so you could have 1 wooden plank in your inventory (for example) and it had infinite uses as if it was a stack of a million wooden planks. I love the new “unlimited items” option but it makes it so if you use an item, the stack turns to 20. If you grab one wooden plank out of a chest, that wooden plank becomes 20 wooden planks as soon as you use it. If you put a stack of items into a chest, it duplicates those items in your inventory so that you can not clear your inventory at all until you turn this setting off. The old way was much more convenient, imo.

Other than that, so far, everything is amazing. Thank you again for all that you do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FYI, the latest hotfix (1.05) has stopped unlimited food/water/oxygen from working.

Anyone know of a way to get WeMod to work with mods?

Unlock All Recipe make you can’t research/use blueprint to unlock it in normal way. its say researched. so look for blueprint become 100% useless

Funny, I went to look at what cheats are missing so I could request them sometime later… and I find an updated trainer

Just tested the [ Using a Modded Game ] New Update vs WeMod Trainer - I had one crash, after that it was all good to go, every cheat works perfectly fine. Have Fun All.

Ok Found ONE issue - You don’t need to use Unlimited Items option when you have Unlimited Item Durability = On. Using this would make items usable and when eating it would chew up the food on belt, oddly now it’s unlimited usage now. [ Normal Items with Numbers get used up… but anything with a durability bar = unlimited. ]

So now we need cheats for ‘Trash Cubes’ and ‘Trade Coin’ since now there is a Trading Post LOL

@Zomboid2000 Just use the Unlimited Items mod…if you have at least 1 item you can make as many dups as you want…doesn’t work on tools or weapons, but it will work on most any stackable item…i have tried it on trash cubes and trade coins and it does work :slight_smile: cheers

Didn’t look like one hit kills were working if i wasn’t the host.