RAGE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the RAGE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Stamina
5. Unlimited Boost
6. Unlimited Vehicle Health
7. Infinite Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 06/15/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

If you play this game you’ll need to remap the basic controls for the trainer before you start as the game uses the lower function keys for specific things (such as quick saves). In addition if you try to run the game as a full screen alt-tab will crash the game. That’s not because of the trainer, its part of the bugs of the game. To get around this just run the game as a windowed version and alt tab will then work like it should.

1 Like

Or you could just use the remote :slightly_smiling:

But good to know. I kept running the game in windowed mode so never had any crash happen to me.

1 Like

racing certificates would be a nice addition to the trainer.

I’ve only played Rage on Xbox but remember it being slightly difficult to get all the the playing cards for the mini game “Rage Frenzy”. If possible have a cheat to add all the cards to the players deck.

1. Inf Grenades

I thought ammo covered that?

I picked up a grenade and used. Unless there has been an update that causes it not to work. I can check it when I return from the store in the morning. I have the steam version.

RAGE:
File Version 1.0.0.1
Product Version 1.0.34.2015

RAGE64:
File Version 1.0.35.4669
Product Version 1,0,0,1

multiple items such as the lock breakers, or quest items such as the blue station dynamite are reduced to 1 with the “no reload” activated causing insta fail if you forget to turn off the cheat before starting the quest.

not sure if this is new, or has been discussed but I recently went back to the game Rage for a play through and on numerous quests with the infinity “no reload” activated all multiple quest items and multiple inventory items are reduced to 1, so you fail the quest IE plant the dynamite, fill the chemical bottles just to name a few are instantly failed because you only have 1 item…
and constantly having to create 1 lock breaker is annoying.

I never noticed this but why not disable the cheat and use it when needed? You can use unlimited ammo to never run out of ammo.

Anyone know how they have been updated? I’ve seen an update twice saying they’ve been updated when I open Infinity, but nothing look different and usually when updates happen a message shows up here.

It doesn’t need an update. Trainer is already up to date

Thank you. I do understand that and agree it doesn’t Need to be. What it said in my updates in infinity was that the trainer HAD been updated. Twice now. So just wondering why it would do that if nothing seems to have been changed.

Ya mine said rage was updated twice too. In the top right corner. Not sure what it is

Oh that. Yeah some internal thingy, ignore that :smiley:

the trainer will not load into the x64 version of the game it says "we are having trouble loading the cheats into the game restart the game or click help and when you click help nothing happens.

Run 32bit version

@Chris @Zach

im restarting a new thread because when i pointed a few things out that are wrong with your trainer for rage STN refused to help got rude and then closed the topic. the trainer for rage does not work on the x64 bit version it says “having trouble loading cheats into the game please restart the game or click help for more info.” The help button does not work it appears to actually be fake. I do not know the attitude of any other moderators on this site but STN is rude and his solution was to play the x32 version but the trainer for that is quite buggy. Don’t get me wrong your app has been invaluable in other games such as dark souls prepare to die edition which is probably one of the worst games i have ever played. for a group that encourages feedback i would think someone would actually do something. Considering how easy the bugs with rage would be to fix and the fact that your help button is broken is something i thought you might want to know about but it seems you could care less. im rather disappointed especially after when i found a working trainer for the x64 version of rage and posted where to get it from the thread was imedatey locked by STN the supposed creator of that specific trainer. im hoping someone else on this site will see this and respond.

@Chris

other on that thread had mentioned that the no reload and other features do not work properly ans you have no answer for the help button being broken which kinda makes me think you know and just do not want to fix it or the other bugs anf the post where you claim i got rude i actually deleted yesterday so i do not know how it was visible but seriously if you have people paying for a product and any aspect of that product does not work then an effort should be made to fix it ok old trainer not popular what ever but your help button is broken on evry game ive played so far and a couple days ago i tried to play arkham origins without a wifi and the error message i recieved was unable to download trainer it was the same when i tried to play other games as well which is why i was under the impression that it redownloads the trainers every time because thats how it acted again if you have people paying for a product then that product should work and when the users seek help they should actually be helped and not dismissed or insulted for their choice in games not given a help button that is fake or broken.

btw the trainer for the x64 version of rage that i found can be down loaded here
https://www.lonebullet.com/file/trainers/rage-64-bit-steam-v10354669-12-trainer/8968
the password for the zip file is
lonebullet
and no i am not invictus orcus i didnt even know anyone else used orcus in their screen name but me until i found the trainer