Ranch Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Beta Update on Sept 21 - the overlay, app and hot keys have stopped working with this latest update.

Hoping for an update! Thanks.

1 Like

yeah hey i cant add money anymore :frowning: can you help why did it stop working since the update? please let me know guys oh btw im talking bout ranch simulator

WeMod does not support Beta/Unstable builds. You need to use the newest stable build that was released in April.

1 Like

oh wow ok ty for replying wow that sux i dont think i can go bk to the april one? but ty for replying.

also i cant get back the stable build from april so im stuck now i guess theres no way of using the cheat app anymore :frowning:

Would it be possible to create a cheat for gaining faster XP for horse training?

1 Like

actually that can be possible cause if they fixed the cheat thing you can use the speed key to speed it up but i tried telling chris this and im not getting a good reply from it :frowning: mine stopped working and it wont work on unstable version and the regular version anymore im so upset bout it

The mods are not broken. As I mentioned previously you need to use the current stable build.

ok chris my apologies i understand the mod works but it dont work with the current build at ALL im not the only one experiencing this others are as well believe me. they need to update ranch and then everything will work ok i kid you not im not doing anything wrong ive used the mod before and it all worked now it does not! so i dont know what to say. we all have to wait for the current build NOT the Unstable one but the current one to be updated otherwise this mod will not work. ty for replying again :slight_smile:

and also Chris by the way there is no current build anymore theres only the unstable and it says a version that says previous update to the Game and then NONE. thats all it says so i wish i knew what i was doing wrong.

ok chris what i did was deleted the save file which noone told me to do ok and i got the game to finally work even though i lost everything but thats ok cause the webmod actually works now but… its not the new map with the new oil rig and everything else. ok so i added a shitload of moneyt which is nice but im on the 0ld Map!!! ughhh so if i switch over to the unstable branch do i lost all that money i added please reply and tell me ok . i guess im stupid but ill await your reply. thanks

Doesn’t work with the new version (beta unstable branch)

1 Like

i know that but i asked if i were to switch over do i get to keep my money please let me know id appreciate it. ty

hi zusamm

ich wollte mal wieder seit längerer zeit Ranch Simulator zocken aber we stürst immer ab wenn ich vom zelt zum autolaufe ( 20 meter ) . erst habe ich ein standbild und dann schließt sich das spiel , aber nur wenn WeMod läuft .

1 Like

well chris money dont work and were back on the public branch so now what. as u know im sure by now its out of unstable mode so will this be fixed?

Is there an ETA on the update to the mods for the 1.0 release?

1 Like

nothing works as of 1.0

As of the update, no mods are working. if would be wonderful if we could get a update on the mods plz. Or a wild guess on when that would be possible. Thank You

1 Like

As of 1.0 Money adding nolonger works. this does not include game speed or reloading
We will hope for a update soon.

1 Like

ya im waiting as well it sux they said it wont work on the unstable but now its off of the unstable so its up to them…

1 Like