Ranch Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The game has been ported to UE5, can we get an update @STiNGERR

1 Like

Hello, a new version of Ranch Simulator has been released and the mods no longer work (they previously worked) (SINGLEPLAYER)

2 Likes

yes an update would be lovely

4 Likes

Can we get an update please?

4 Likes

Good evening Stingerr, just wanted to reach out to you and see if there was an ETA on when mods would be available for use. Thank you for your time have a good night!

The Ranch Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

All mods work sept for add 5k

1 Like

Ditto to that. Money doesn’t work.

@BubbaSquirrel @JadedMystery
Working for me.

Make sure you’re using the latest trainer version of the game. This can be checked by navigating to the History tab underneath the Play button.

As for the money, it takes the change when I open up the settings or inv again after applying the mod.

Its good now! Thanks, I had to restard Wemod

1 Like

money cheat will nolonger work period. they obfuscated the cash float id. no mater what you change it to it will natively remain the same. on the update notes it included an anticheat method for the money system. they added in a hidden fifth id that is a failsafe check in the ram module within the game.

1 Like

It does work with the update you have to press F1 while in inventory then check your balance

Hey ppl,
Is anyone having the problem of the trainer crashing the game when getting into a vehicle. I have had the game crash every time i try and drive. Tested the game without the trainer and it works fine, but as soon as i get in a car…boom baby…it crashes…
Anyone getting this or is it just me?

1 Like

i would add money and bullets at the store and then use it without the trainer youll be fine once you add tons of money u can be fine with alot of bullets as well. :slight_smile:

Works Great for Me
I hope in the future this trainer have an option for no need materials for building
Thanks STiNGERR and Thanks WeMod

1 Like

ya same here that would be really cool if we had that as well

apparently its only working for some but not many. especially fresh installs apparently. the no reload mod doesn’t stay toggled for me as it cannot find the float for that and the process for the money cheat and unlimited ammo cheats is running but then proceeding to reset the next time the game updates those respective ids back to their original values. basically the update to the trainer didn’t do anything for me or a lot of other users in the way of restoring functionality as is evident in this case.

1 Like

it works for alot of people. make sure your on the public version, and you can also change the number on the webmod to whatever you want, that might help. the money works for me and the ammo as well. like if if F1 to add $5K change it to #1 it works for me. give it a shot. hope this helps…

nope. that all doesnt work. the ids its trying to change for the money vs the ids that ive actually got, all 5 of them, are completely different. no matter how many times i press it there’s no way for the mods to work, especially given the fact that the ids keep reverting when they are changed. each install has unique ids and even in some cases varied numbers of float id variables for the different specific things players would want to change, i.e. money, ammo, materials, reloading even. and those all change their variable ids every about 5 minutes for me. i am on the latest trainer , and the latest game version. I’ve tried changing the binds, running the whole client elevated, etc. the only cheat at this point that actually found the correct ids was the unlimited ammo cheat. and that broke within 10 seconds as what happened is the ammo, the second i shot, reverted to the original values despite the mod being on and very much did eventually run out. i had to monitor the whole process and from what i can see, given that the game is effectively blocking/ obfuscating ids and detecting when they are changed. only specific older versions that haven’t been updated for a long time still work

The trainer has been tested by different people.
If the IDs truly change dependent on the user, why would it always work for each of the testers and other users?

Did you purchase the game from Steam?
Are you using it in singleplayer or multiplayer?
Are you using any other mods outside of WeMod for the game?