Ready Or Not Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Doesn’t work, Version outdates trainer rollout date.
toggles flip off immediately after attempting to turn on.

1 Like

The trainer is up to date. Game updates do not always mean the trainer needs to be updated.

granted sure game updates do not necessarily necessitate an update to said trainer, however in this circumstance i am simply reiterating the same issue that has been brought up by 2 other ppl that are having the same problem, which seem to all be attributed to the april 1st update that the game received.

if im wrong or not doing something correctly, im up for the troubleshooting help to get it working, but at this point, i, amongst at least 2 other ppl are reporting loss of trainer functionality based on the april 1st game version while attempting to use mrantifun’s march 31 trainer version.

The other reports specifically say they tested it in multiplayer. The trainer is not for multiplayer and was never intended to be used there. I just tested the trainer and it is working properly in single-player.

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or if there is an issue with the trainer. Unlimited ammo doesn’t seem to be working. When the clip is empty and I reload the gun, it shows that the magazines are still full, but after cycling through all the mags, I can’t shoot anymore. This is in single player by the way.

Did you have it enabled before your mag was empty?

Yes. I enable the cheats at the start of the mission.

Hey just wondering if there will be an update cause it seems RON V19020 broken the cheats, at least for me

3 Likes

Trainer crashing the game with the new update.

3 Likes

Same here it crashes right away.

2 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

It just doesnt work.
Crashes.

4 Likes

This hasnt worked in weeks now

The Ready Or Not cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Unlimited Health does not work even after the update.

5 Likes

True

I was killed by John Wick。Unlimited Health does not work

1 Like

As others have said unlimited health does not work, tried turning the cheat on before starting a mission, and after and neither worked.

1 Like

Unlimited Health doesn’t work.

Also no idea what “No Heat” is supposed to do, there’s no temperature mechanics at all.

I could be wrong and this still needs to be confirmed by dev but im pretty sure “no heat” just stops the bad guys from running to you when they hear shooting. Example: youre playing house raid and are shooting at enemies in the rooms to the left thru the front door. enemies from upstairs usually run down to attack from behind, but with no heat it keeps the other suspects from reacting to whats going on in their vicinity. it “keeps the heat off you” and stops you from getting gang banged by suspects